• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Most Posts

G

imported post

Who here on this forum has the most posts? I'm just curious so if you don't care then don't post here.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

P89 Boy wrote:
Who here on this forum has the most posts? I'm just curious so if you don't care then don't post here.

Basically, Citizen will have the most posts in about 2 months or so.

See: 7 Thousand Posts For Citizen

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum65/31985.html

Citizen has a littleover 7,000 posts. One other guy has only600 more. But the other guy (who shall remain nameless) has left the forum for some reason. So, Citizen will pass him soon.

Check the Members link to verify this.

Bull Frog

imported post

P89 Boy wrote:

I care, but why would you care? Seems to me you just made a stupid post, so I am all a wonder - why would you make another stupid post?

Bull Frog

imported post

Lead Lobber wrote:
P89 Boy wrote:

I care, but why would you care? Seems to me you just made a stupid post, so I am all a wonder - why would you make another stupid post?

And as I was wondering, why not let the little girl strut her stuff down the runway? In short skirts. With no under wear. Can't get much better than that!

M

McX

imported post

Looks like I'm waaaaay down in the posting statistics! Oh, well, I guess I have to ask myself a question, do I feel lucky? Do I............punk?

Flintlock

imported post

To me at least, content matters much more than quantity when it comes to internet posting. There are always some that feel the need to comment on every topic and every bit of subject matter that arises, therefore racking up their post counts in very short periods of time.

Others have longevity and their post count is a reflection of thoseyears of posting.

Having the most posts on a forumwith a membership of some 10,000 peoplemeans absolutely nothing to meother thansomeone has entirely too much free time on their hands.

rodbender

imported post

Flintlock wrote:
To me at least, content matters much more than quantity when it comes to internet posting. There are always some that feel the need to comment on every topic and every bit of subject matter that arises, therefore racking up their post counts in very short periods of time.

Others have longevity and their post count is a reflection of thoseyears of posting.

Having the most posts on a forumwith a membership of some 10,000 peoplemeans absolutely nothing to meother thansomeone has entirely too much free time on their hands.

I agree 100%. Must hurry if I'm going to catch Citizen.

BTW: This is #1131

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

rodbender wrote:
Flintlock wrote:

I agree 100%. Must hurry if I'm going to catch Citizen.

No chance of you catching Citizen. He's up to 7100 now. He's going wild!

attachment.php

Citizen's determined to pass LEO 229 whohas (7618)by the end of October. (He's taken to playing surrogate forum moderator and hall monitor lately, warning people for posting fractions he dreams up...)

Let's see how he does.

I am betting on the Cit!!

Because he's a ...... you know....cool guy....

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I seem to have aquired my own personal troll. Hanky is really cranking out the criticism of me the last couple days. He's even posting about this most-posts business on multiple threads.

Bwahahahahahaahahahahaha.