Thread: Any OC-friendly movie theaters in NoVA?

Post imported post

Anyone know of any OC-friendly movie theaters in NoVA?

Searched but got nothing.

Thanks.

Post imported post

None that I know of most ban last I checked. I'm thinking there are 2 reasons not to go even if they were OC friendly. One it's a bad tactical situation, a crowd of strangers in the dark is pretty anonymous. Two, few things shown in theaters if any, support my gun owner lifestyle much less the people making money off me patronizing them.

Post imported post

None.

Haymarket/Gainesville/Arlington/GMU , Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Yet the cinema security, just like mall security, is EVER present and EVER vigilant of the teens out front harassing patrons, causing ruckus, and in general being little immature **** heads. Im sure a few OC'ers in the crowd would keep the little wanna be gang banging, rich parents that dont give a flying who nanny what their little delinquent does in line a little bit.

Did that seem overboard?
    OC - Kimber Custom II - trijicon night sights, beveled mag well, and Wilson combat mags
    CC/OC Sig Sauer 229 - trijicon night sights

Post imported post

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/31527.html

Once again, I have swiped Kendo's computer, and her account.

-AbNo

Post imported post

NightmareSHANIQUA wrote:
    Yet the cinema security, just like mall security, is EVER present and EVER vigilant of the teens out front harassing patrons, causing ruckus, and in general being little immature @#$% heads. Im sure a few OC'ers in the crowd would keep the little wanna be gang banging, rich parents that dont give a flying who nanny what their little delinquent does in line a little bit.

Did that seem overboard?
    Yes, it does. Carrying is not for keeping punks from making too much noise in a movie theatre. It's for life and death situations, and nothing less.

Post imported post

Thanks everyone, unfortunately this is what I expected. I was just asking because a few people from arfcom were thinking of getting together for for a certain movie that comes out soon.

Haymarket/Gainesville/Arlington/GMU , Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    NightmareSHANIQUA wrote:
    Yet the cinema security, just like mall security, is EVER present and EVER vigilant of the teens out front harassing patrons, causing ruckus, and in general being little immature @#$% heads. Im sure a few OC'ers in the crowd would keep the little wanna be gang banging, rich parents that dont give a flying who nanny what their little delinquent does in line a little bit.

Did that seem overboard?
    Yes, it does. Carrying is not for keeping punks from making too much noise in a movie theatre. It's for life and death situations, and nothing less.
    Hmmmm, but our thought on "An armed society is a polite society?"

I mean no disrespect at all, I completely agree that OC is for protection, as the first and only means. But we all know that we get treated a little different, positive and negative at times when we do.
    OC - Kimber Custom II - trijicon night sights, beveled mag well, and Wilson combat mags
    CC/OC Sig Sauer 229 - trijicon night sights