• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC campout and shoot

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

easy let 1GUNRUNNER pack your corn and crabs.

or was it give you crabs and pack it in your corn

1245A Defender

imported post

WOW!! i guess i should say , in my limmited experiance. thats a good lookin range day. i havent been to a range since navy boot camp in 1971. where do i go to get in on your 50-70 folk get togethers? you got some organizing skills!

David.Car

imported post

5jeffro7 wrote:
2, 4, 5 A defender wrote:
i know from experiance its hard to get more than 4 folks to do anything at once.

is that so? then how do we consistantly get 50-70 people to go camping & shooting from another web site?

just had one on the 18-20 with at least 70 people, another one jan 29-31
Now that looks like an Arfcom shoot to me :D

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Boo Boo wrote:
so as far as carpooling when and where is one sugesting?
The best place will be to meet in Enumclaw. jarhead and I plan on heading up friday night to secure the site. if anyone wants to go Friday night PM me for my contact info and we will discuss it over the phone. After Friday night the only way to get me is by cell phone.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

anything is possible.....
RM2357Paddle-Faster-I-Hear-Banjos-P.jpg

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

looks like the weather will hold for Sat / Sun however it will be cold overnight and early morning. I found a couple of weather stations near the area. One is at the 2K elevation and the other is at the 6k elevation mark.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

ok, so the weather report lied.....

It dropped to about 26 last night and snowed. If anyone thought about heading up today for an overnight... be my guest. I'm staying home.

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

I saw it was going to get cold. I did that once wasn't going to do it again.

no snuggling for me

1245A Defender

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
ok, so the weather report lied.....

It dropped to about 26 last night and snowed. If anyone thought about heading up today for an overnight... be my guest. I'm staying home.
glad i decided to stay home! did you and jarhead go on friday? then come back? or not go up at all? its the elevation that ruins a good campout!

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Jarhead and I went up Friday and secured the site for the night. Overnight the temp dropped to the mid 20's. by 11am it was decided to head home.