• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A Good OC Story - Got a Recent One?

georg jetson

imported post

I oc'ed in a Slidell Lowe's today... I was looking for some T-111 and must have asked 3 workers where it was, and one helped me load my cart. I didn't get a single stare or comment. Lowe's might be the place to acquire one's home improvement materials in the future. :) ... or maybe I look like a cop...

witerango

imported post

Becareful Oc'in at Lowe's. I'm waiting for the regional manager to call me on their carry policy. The store manager can't figure out if they allow or not. HR tells him no and JPSO tells him there is an ordinance against carrying on someone else's property without prior consent. I elaborate more in a new topic.

Slidell Jim

imported post

Halloween success!, 3 tired kids, 3 full pumpkins, and two very tired parents. OC'ed tonight during trick-or-treat walk with the family. I couldn't think of a better time or place to have my XD on my hip. Most folks didn't even notice (maybe cause it was dark). I only had a couple people to notice, that I noticed, noticing me OC. The only encounter I had was actually with my mom, and only cause my wife pointed it out to her 20 minutes into our walk. My mom, well she's a mom, so I guess I will always be her baby boy, even if I have 3 babies of my own to look after and protect.