Thread: open carry, what should i know?

Post imported post

First off hello!

this is my first post, ive been lurking the site for a lilbut decided to finally post now. I am new to carrying and carry concealed, i would like to take the leap in to open carrying but i would like to know the details and facts so i am well prepared when confronted. so basically is there a cheat sheet on statutes i should know so im prepared? thanks in advance!

Post imported post

Welcome!

Thanks to Krusader, I carry the letters discussed in this thread all the time. (look half way down or so)

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...83&forum_id=14

Enjoy!

Post imported post

I advise you to you join CCDL, Inc. Go to meetings and get involved with the organization. At the meetings you will meet many people who do OC, (not at the meetings though, the landlord asked us not to since it is an ELKS HALL we follow their rules) and you can learn from them, as well as get active in protecting OUR rights in Connecticut.
    Membership is free and meeting details are available on the website.

www.ccdl.us

Welcome to the forum

Lenny
    The Connecticut Citizens Defense League is a non-partisan, grassroots organization devoted to advocating rights affirmed by the Constitutions of the United States of America and the State of Connecticut. We are especially dedicated to protecting the unalienable right of all citizens to keep and bear arms, for the defense of both self and state, through public enlightenment and legislative action.
    Join Here: http://www.ccdl.us/membership

Post imported post

signed up! thanks