• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry, what should i know?

djswain22

imported post

First off hello!

this is my first post, ive been lurking the site for a lilbut decided to finally post now. I am new to carrying and carry concealed, i would like to take the leap in to open carrying but i would like to know the details and facts so i am well prepared when confronted. so basically is there a cheat sheet on statutes i should know so im prepared? thanks in advance!

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

I advise you to you join CCDL, Inc. Go to meetings and get involved with the organization. At the meetings you will meet many people who do OC, (not at the meetings though, the landlord asked us not to since it is an ELKS HALL we follow their rules) and you can learn from them, as well as get active in protecting OUR rights in Connecticut.
Membership is free and meeting details are available on the website.

www.ccdl.us

Welcome to the forum

Lenny