Thread: DARWIN Candidate #8675309

Post imported post

Guy has friend shoot him to test a Bullet Proof Vest...

http://splodetv.com/video/bullet-proof-vest...or-it%3F

Saw a link to splod in another thread and this popped up after a fresh click, OMG tell me this aint so. jesus I would take a guess they didn't pass background checks and sobriety checks???

Favorite recent Quote:
    "As long as I'm prosecutor, if someone comes into a store with a gun and I've said it before and I'll say it again they have forfeited their right not to be shot,"
    Hamilton County, Ohio - prosecutor; Joe Deters

Post imported post

It aint new, morons have been doing this since the vests came out and beer was available.

Sometimes I wonder if those vests shouldn't have retard detectors built in.

Post imported post

It would appear that at least one fo them is a UT student. Austin has plenty of testoserone filled idjits running about.

jim

Post imported post

Probably would have been better if the vest failed. Now this retard will be able to pass on his defective brain cells.

And hopefuly they are to stupid to realize that the vest is now compromised and they try it again.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

thx997303 wrote:
    SNIP Sometimes I wonder if those vests shouldn't have retard detectors built in.
    Can't. We'd have too many vestless cops.

(I did not say that. I did NOT say that. My keyboard did it when I wasn't looking.)
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Hehe, you didn't say what?

Post imported post

Does the fact that he lived automatically exclude him from the Darwin eligibility?

Post imported post

Phoenix David wrote:
    Now this retard will be able to pass on his defective brain cells.
    Too bad he wasn't testing it on his balls. That's the real test of macho!

Post imported post

miked wrote:
    Does the fact that he lived automatically exclude him from the Darwin eligibility?
    No, because inevitably, he will eventually do something stupid that will get him killed. We can only hope it happens before he passes on his DNA.

Post imported post

Sealgar wrote:
    It would appear that at least one fo them is a UT student. Austin has plenty of testoserone filled idjits running about.

jim
    UT student? How so? Looks more like something an aggie would do.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Post imported post

rodbender wrote:
    Sealgar wrote:
    jim
    Maybe the guy yelling "Hook 'em, Horns!" at the end was a clue.

Aggies would get drunk and claim they could stop a bullet without a vest, and try it out.

Post imported post

Slayer of Paper wrote:
    miked wrote:
    No, because inevitably, he will eventually do something stupid that will get him killed. We can only hope it happens before he passes on his DNA.
    Not quite. The fact that he survived this time means he's not a candidate - but only this time. But as you point out, people who fail to qualify for a Darwin award the first time often resubmit their names over...and over...and over...

Post imported post

canadian wrote:
    But as you point out, people who fail to qualify for a Darwin award the first time often resubmit their names over...and over...and over...
    If at first you don't succeed........

Post imported post

KBCraig wrote:
    rodbender wrote:
    Sealgar wrote:
    jim
    Maybe the guy yelling "Hook 'em, Horns!" at the end was a clue.

Aggies would get drunk and claim they could stop a bullet without a vest, and try it out.
    Ah, didn't hear that. Maybe just a UT fan.

The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Post imported post

canadian wrote:
    Slayer of Paper wrote:
    miked wrote:
    Not quite. The fact that he survived this time means he's not a candidate - but only this time. But as you point out, people who fail to qualify for a Darwin award the first time often resubmit their names over...and over...and over...
    Actually, death is not the only way to qualify for a Darwin award - according to the book, "The potential winner must therefore render himself deceased, or at least incapable of reproducing."

Of course, odds are, this dude will remove any question of eligibility soon enough. :P

Post imported post

miked wrote:
    As I understand it, Darwin Award winners "successfully remove themselves from the gene pool" (DEAD).

Runners up are not successful, but still do something nearly as noteworthy, so it appears this clown is merely a runner up until he gets his "ticket punched"...
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Post imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
    miked wrote:
    As I understand it, Darwin Award winners "successfully remove themselves from the gene pool" (DEAD). OR NEUTERED.

Runners up are not successful, but still do something nearly as noteworthy, so it appears this clown is merely a runner up until he gets his "ticket punched"...
    Clarification added.

Yeah, I got a book of Darwin Awards for my birthday last year. My kid sister and I have a similar sick sense of humor.

McX

Post imported post

Post imported post

Hey Y'all, watch this. You ain't gonna believe this s###. These fellows give us rednecks a bad name.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

McX wrote:
    Something tells me this guy has an old washing machine on his porch, next to his couch, cars rusting in his front yard as lawn ornaments, and is married to his sister.
    Yeah, that kinda looked like New York.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Just more proof that ignorance is its own reward.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

FiremanJoe wrote:
    ...guess they didn't pass background checks and sobriety checks???
    Probably had a background check since he's a law enforcement academy graduate!:shock:

He gives an gives an interview after the fact at this link:

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/news/...ng_Shot_Online
    "Rule 1: All Guns Are Always Loaded" - Jeff Cooper
    On Sheep, Wolves and Sheepdogs - by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Post imported post

To quote Forrest Gump...."Stupid is as stupid does!"

Post imported post

After watching the interview he is just plain dumb. At least he could have left it at being a drunk redneck rather than trying to justify being an idiot. Notice that the bullet did go through the vest.

Post imported post

OK wow thanks for the update with link...ok so they were drinking, but wanting to see what it feels like to get shot.....duh..... I just am dumbfounded.

Thanks Bullseye.
    Favorite recent Quote:
    "As long as I'm prosecutor, if someone comes into a store with a gun and I've said it before and I'll say it again they have forfeited their right not to be shot,"
    Hamilton County, Ohio - prosecutor; Joe Deters