• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DARWIN Candidate #8675309

thx997303

imported post

It aint new, morons have been doing this since the vests came out and beer was available.

Sometimes I wonder if those vests shouldn't have retard detectors built in.

Sealgar

imported post

It would appear that at least one fo them is a UT student. Austin has plenty of testoserone filled idjits running about.

jim

Phoenix David

imported post

Probably would have been better if the vest failed. Now this retard will be able to pass on his defective brain cells.

And hopefuly they are to stupid to realize that the vest is now compromised and they try it again.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

thx997303 wrote:
SNIP Sometimes I wonder if those vests shouldn't have retard detectors built in.

Can't. We'd have too many vestless cops.

(I did not say that. I did NOT say that. My keyboard did it when I wasn't looking.)

Slayer of Paper

imported post

miked wrote:
Does the fact that he lived automatically exclude him from the Darwin eligibility?
No, because inevitably, he will eventually do something stupid that will get him killed. We can only hope it happens before he passes on his DNA.

rodbender

imported post

Sealgar wrote:
It would appear that at least one fo them is a UT student. Austin has plenty of testoserone filled idjits running about.

jim
UT student? How so? Looks more like something an aggie would do.

KBCraig

imported post

rodbender wrote:
Sealgar wrote:
jim
Maybe the guy yelling "Hook 'em, Horns!" at the end was a clue.

Aggies would get drunk and claim they could stop a bullet without a vest, and try it out. ;)

canadian

imported post

Slayer of Paper wrote:
miked wrote:
Does the fact that he lived automatically exclude him from the Darwin eligibility?
No, because inevitably, he will eventually do something stupid that will get him killed. We can only hope it happens before he passes on his DNA.
Not quite. The fact that he survived this time means he's not a candidate - but only this time. But as you point out, people who fail to qualify for a Darwin award the first time often resubmit their names over...and over...and over...

miked

imported post

canadian wrote:
But as you point out, people who fail to qualify for a Darwin award the first time often resubmit their names over...and over...and over...
If at first you don't succeed........ :lol:

rodbender

imported post

KBCraig wrote:
rodbender wrote:
Sealgar wrote:
jim
Maybe the guy yelling "Hook 'em, Horns!" at the end was a clue.

Aggies would get drunk and claim they could stop a bullet without a vest, and try it out. ;)
Ah, didn't hear that. Maybe just a UT fan.

Riana

imported post

canadian wrote:
Slayer of Paper wrote:
miked wrote:
Not quite. The fact that he survived this time means he's not a candidate - but only this time. But as you point out, people who fail to qualify for a Darwin award the first time often resubmit their names over...and over...and over...

Actually, death is not the only way to qualify for a Darwin award - according to the book, "The potential winner must therefore render himself deceased, or at least incapable of reproducing."

Of course, odds are, this dude will remove any question of eligibility soon enough. :p

MSC 45ACP

imported post

miked wrote:

As I understand it, Darwin Award winners "successfully remove themselves from the gene pool" (DEAD).

Runners up are not successful, but still do something nearly as noteworthy, so it appears this clown is merely a runner up until he gets his "ticket punched"...

Riana

imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
miked wrote:

As I understand it, Darwin Award winners "successfully remove themselves from the gene pool" (DEAD). OR NEUTERED.

Runners up are not successful, but still do something nearly as noteworthy, so it appears this clown is merely a runner up until he gets his "ticket punched"...
Clarification added. ;)

Yeah, I got a book of Darwin Awards for my birthday last year. My kid sister and I have a similar sick sense of humor.