• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to this website

Swankster988

imported post

Hey everyone, I have just registered the other day to this forums site. A little about myself, I just turned 21 tonight and i have been shooting guns since a young age. I have been hunting for years and very much involved in guns. I have been waiting to open carry for awhile and i am gonna start now! I am from the Mentor, Ohio area but recently moved to Erie, Pa which are both open carry states. I have a collection of guns but am going to mostly open carry the Glock 19 and the Glock 23. Well i am sure i will post quite a bit and have questions but i just wanted to introduce myself. Thanks!

Swankster988

imported post

Well, i haven't found anything on the individual cities but i have looked at ohio's laws, any tips that you suggest? One question i had was does anyone have any experience at like County fairs/festivals? What about outlet stores and mall? I cant seem to find any info on those places