• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Warren City Council

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

mikestilly wrote:
OK checked the schedule and I wont be able to make the meeting but I'm able to make Sept 30th meet. I made a list see below please let me know if someone needs to be removed.
I can bring a laptop if it is needed. Let me know.

PS: johnnyd74 awesome about the video. Definitely bring it and I'll do the editing and post it.

JeffSayers
Venator
johnnyd74
FatboyCykes
malignity
hamaneggs
mikestilly
I'm confused, when is the meeting Sept 30th or Oct. 13th?

mikestilly

imported post

Venator wrote:
I'm confused, when is the meeting Sept 30th or Oct. 13th? 

Per JeffSayers:
National Coney Island at 11 mile and Gratiot on September 30th at 7:30 pm. next meeting on October 13th.

Per Cobra:
Regular meetings of the Council are held at the Warren Community Center auditorium, located at 5460 Arden (which is south of 14 Mile Road and west off of Mound), on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 8 p.m.. The meetings are open to the public. The City Council office phone number is (586) 258-2060

ghostrider

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong:

JeffSayers (national & council meeting)
Venator (national & council meeting)
johnnyd74 (national & council meeting)
FatboyCykes (national & council meeting)
malignity (national)
hamaneggs (national & council meeting)
eastmeyers (national)
ghostrider (national)
mikestilly (national)
Right on me.

malignity

imported post

Dare I ask, will anyone be open carrying to the meeting? I don't know where it is, so I don't know if there's any criminal empowerment signs up or anything.

mikestilly

imported post

National Coney Island - at 11 mile and Gratiot on September 30th at 7:30 pm. next meeting on October 13th.

Regular meetings of the Council are held at the Warren Community Center auditorium, located at 5460 Arden (which is south of 14 Mile Road and west off of Mound), on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 8 p.m.. The meetings are open to the public. The City Council
office phone number is (586) 258-2060

Venator (council meeting)
malignity (national)
eastmeyers (national)
ghostrider (national)
mikestilly (national)

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

malignity wrote:
Dare I ask, will anyone be open carrying to the meeting? I don't know where it is, so I don't know if there's any criminal empowerment signs up or anything.

The council meets at the community center (taxpayer funded) so I doubt there are court facilities there. Other than that I can't think of any reason why they could

(il)legally restrict possession.

mikestilly

imported post

National Coney Island - at 11 mile and Gratiot on September 30th at 7:30 pm. next meeting on October 13th.

Regular meetings of the Council are held at the Warren Community Center auditorium, located at 5460 Arden (which is south of 14 Mile Road and west off of Mound), on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 8 p.m.. The meetings are open to the public. The City Council
office phone number is (586) 258-2060

Venator (council meeting)
malignity (national)
eastmeyers (national)
mikestilly (national)

Haman J.T.

imported post

hamaneggs wrote:
FatboyCykes wrote:
I'm pretty sure I can make the 13th, might be one of my late night sanitizations though, I'll have to wait until the first week of Oct. to see when they want it.

Also I don't have a problem reading the prepared remarks I don't think.
I too will be available. All I need is a ride. I do not think it would interfere with my case,but just in case, I will run it by Dean when I speak with him this week!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

hamaneggs wrote:
hamaneggs wrote:
FatboyCykes wrote:
I'm pretty sure I can make the 13th, might be one of my late night sanitizations though, I'll have to wait until the first week of Oct. to see when they want it.

I too will be available. All I need is a ride. I do not think it would interfere with my case,but just in case, I will run it by Dean when I speak with him this week!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hamaneggs, are you indicating you still need a ride? If so,JohnnyD had indicated he could make arrangements for youbackon the first page. Let me know if that doesn't work out.

Haman J.T.

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
hamaneggs wrote:
hamaneggs wrote:
FatboyCykes wrote:

Hamaneggs, are you indicating you still need a ride? If so,JohnnyD had indicated he could make arrangements for youbackon the first page. Let me know if that doesn't work out.
I'll need a ride to the council meeting. Can't go to national.