Thread: OC Breakfast Sat. Oct 3rd

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

OC Breakfast: Sat Oct 3rd 8:30 AM

River City Diner
    One of the friendliest OC restaurants in Richmond.
    Parham and I-95

803 East Parham Road

view map

After breakfast, might like to join us at Glen Allen Day at Crump Park to promote and educate regarding 2A, OC and VCDL. Just a walk in the park.
    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...540479#p540479

Yata hey

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

I will be at the breakfast and try to make the park as well, but normally get fussed at if I have the car all day on Saturday.

Post imported post

curtiswr wrote:
    I will be at the breakfast and try to make the park as well, but normally get fussed at if I have the car all day on Saturday.
    Wanna ride?

I get fussed at if I come home too soon. :?

Sure hope DoubleTap doesn't see this.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Post imported post

Just talked to Jessica. She'll drop me off at the breakfast and maybe come in for coffee. From there I'm either catching a ride or walkin'.. so if you're offering it sounds good.

As long as you drive safely.

Post imported post

curtiswr wrote:
    Just talked to Jessica. She'll drop me off at the breakfast and maybe come in for coffee. From there I'm either catching a ride or walkin'.. so if you're offering it sounds good.

As long as you drive safely.
    Just got the truck out of the body shop. :P

Hee, he. Was tapped in the rear, not my fault.

You've got shotgun if you want it.

Yata hey

Post imported post

Then it's settled. I'm in for both.

:celebrate

Post imported post

Hope my custom t shirt I ordered comes in by than. Please view and give opinion. Don't forget to rotate the shirt view. Here is the link. Was only 23.00.

https://studio.youdesignit.com/YouDesignIt.cfm?ProdCatID=101&DesignID=174731

Post imported post

kennys wrote:
    Hope my custom t shirt I ordered comes in by than. Please view and give opinion. Don't forget to rotate the shirt view. Here is the link. Was only 23.00.

Fantastic! That deserves 3 bananas! :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

Yata hey

Post imported post

Bigger and more permanent than a button or sticker!

Post imported post

I found out I could have the shirt by Friday, for a little extra. I was actually hoping I could get it in black with the order but being a single order they print it in a different way. When they get a certain amount, they will screen print them which is a little better and more choices. Later I want to get some different ones with the front the same but the back with different sayings. Good way to attract attention.

Post imported post

Sorry but I'm going to be representing VCDL at Ladies Day at Black Creek Range.

Saturday morning with guns and ladies. It's a hard job, but someone's got to do it.

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Post imported post

kennys wrote:

Nice shirt Kenny, maybe we could set up a bulk order. What quanity for them to change to the better silk screening?

Sorry guys I won't be able to make breakfast of the Park. I have drill this weekend.

Post imported post

I'm new to the forums but I may attend with the family. Anyone have any issues with me bringingmy gorgeous wife and our 4 super cute kids? I just bought the Blackhawk Serpa about an hour ago from Greentop and I am in love, I thinkI'llwear it to sleep tonight!

Cracker

Post imported post

Cracker wrote:
    I'm new to the forums but I may attend with the family. Anyone have any issues with me bringingmy gorgeous wife and our 4 super cute kids? I just bought the Blackhawk Serpa about an hour ago from Greentop and I am in love, I thinkI'llwear it to sleep tonight!

Cracker
    All are welcomed, and welcome to the forum.

Post imported post

Infidel wrote:
    kennys wrote:

Nice shirt Kenny, maybe we could set up a bulk order. What quanity for them to change to the better silk screening?

Sorry guys I won't be able to make breakfast of the Park. I have drill this weekend.
    6 for a minium. I am not sure of the price without designing it first. More shirt styles and colors in this option. I wanted Orange on Black for this one, but they can only do that in screen printing.

Post imported post

kennys wrote:
    Cracker wrote:

Cracker
    All are welcomed, and welcome to the forum.
    Thank you, very happy to be here!

Post imported post

Welcome Cracker - look forward to meeting you and your family.

We are a diverse group from all walks of life - very family and kids oriented.

Take a look at some of our previous meet-ups:
    http://vagrapeshot.multiply.com/ Click "view all"

Yata hey

Post imported post

Thank you Grapeshot. I made a scheduling error as far as the breakfast, my youngest daughter has a soccer game at 8:30 BUT we are planning to attend the crump park get together after the game for a few minutes before my sons game.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Post imported post

Have shirt will travel, see you in the AM

Post imported post

Great shirt!

Post imported post

Nice shirt KennyS

Unfortunately I think I'm gonna have to be guilty of a last minute cancel. I haven't been feeling so well this week. I felt sick on Monday and I didn't listen to my body and I still kept running around everywhere doing everything and now I think it's caught up with me and paying me back.

I'll have to catch breakfast next week if there is one or just see y'all at the next OC dinner.

Post imported post

curtiswr wrote:
    Nice shirt KennyS

Unfortunately I think I'm gonna have to be guilty of a last minute cancel. I haven't been feeling so well this week. I felt sick on Monday and I didn't listen to my body and I still kept running around everywhere doing everything and now I think it's caught up with me and paying me back.

I'll have to catch breakfast next week if there is one or just see y'all at the next OC dinner.
    Probably the swine flu! I keed! get better soon and o more last minute cancelations! More people we have the better.

Post imported post

Cracker wrote:
    curtiswr wrote:
    Nice shirt KennyS

Probably the swine flu! I keed! get better soon and o more last minute cancelations! More people we have the better.
    I was talking to a lady for quite a while and after shaking her hand, being relatively close to her, and her coughing and not turning her head a few times... she told me she was in town taking care of her son who had swine flu.

...but I'm not actively worried about it. I wash my hands real good.