• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Breakfast Sat. Oct 3rd

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

OC Breakfast: Sat Oct 3rd 8:30 AM

River City Diner
One of the friendliest OC restaurants in Richmond.
[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][/font]Parham and I-95
[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]
[/font]
803 East Parham Road[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]
[/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] view map[/font]

After breakfast, might like to join us at Glen Allen Day at Crump Park to promote and educate regarding 2A, OC and VCDL. Just a walk in the park.
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=32095&forum_id=54&jump_to=540479#p540479

Yata hey

curtiswr

imported post

I will be at the breakfast and try to make the park as well, but normally get fussed at if I have the car all day on Saturday. :lol:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

curtiswr wrote:
I will be at the breakfast and try to make the park as well, but normally get fussed at if I have the car all day on Saturday. :lol:
Wanna ride?

I get fussed at if I come home too soon. :?

Sure hope DoubleTap doesn't see this. :)

Yata hey

curtiswr

imported post

Just talked to Jessica. She'll drop me off at the breakfast and maybe come in for coffee. From there I'm either catching a ride or walkin'.. so if you're offering it sounds good.

As long as you drive safely. ;)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

curtiswr wrote:
Just talked to Jessica. She'll drop me off at the breakfast and maybe come in for coffee. From there I'm either catching a ride or walkin'.. so if you're offering it sounds good.

As long as you drive safely. ;)
Just got the truck out of the body shop. :p

Hee, he. Was tapped in the rear, not my fault. :D

You've got shotgun if you want it.

Yata hey

kennys

imported post

I found out I could have the shirt by Friday, for a little extra. I was actually hoping I could get it in black with the order but being a single order they print it in a different way. When they get a certain amount, they will screen print them which is a little better and more choices. Later I want to get some different ones with the front the same but the back with different sayings. Good way to attract attention.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sorry but I'm going to be representing VCDL at Ladies Day at Black Creek Range.

Saturday morning with guns and ladies. It's a hard job, but someone's got to do it.

stay safe.

skidmark

Infidel

imported post

kennys wrote:
Hope my custom t shirt I ordered comes in by than. Please view and give opinion. Don't forget to rotate the shirt view. Here is the link. Was only 23.00.

https://studio.youdesignit.com/YouDesignIt.cfm?ProdCatID=101&DesignID=174731

Nice shirt Kenny, maybe we could set up a bulk order. What quanity for them to change to the better silk screening?

Sorry guys I won't be able to make breakfast of the Park. I have drill this weekend.

Cracker

imported post

I'm new to the forums but I may attend with the family. Anyone have any issues with me bringingmy gorgeous wife and our 4 super cute kids? I just bought the Blackhawk Serpa about an hour ago from Greentop and I am in love, I thinkI'llwear it to sleep tonight!

Cracker

kennys

imported post

Cracker wrote:
I'm new to the forums but I may attend with the family. Anyone have any issues with me bringingmy gorgeous wife and our 4 super cute kids? I just bought the Blackhawk Serpa about an hour ago from Greentop and I am in love, I thinkI'llwear it to sleep tonight!

Cracker
All are welcomed, and welcome to the forum.

kennys

imported post

Infidel wrote:
kennys wrote:
Hope my custom t shirt I ordered comes in by than. Please view and give opinion. Don't forget to rotate the shirt view. Here is the link. Was only 23.00.

https://studio.youdesignit.com/YouDesignIt.cfm?ProdCatID=101&DesignID=174731

Nice shirt Kenny, maybe we could set up a bulk order. What quanity for them to change to the better silk screening?

Sorry guys I won't be able to make breakfast of the Park. I have drill this weekend.
6 for a minium. I am not sure of the price without designing it first. More shirt styles and colors in this option. I wanted Orange on Black for this one, but they can only do that in screen printing.

Cracker

imported post

kennys wrote:
Cracker wrote:

Cracker
All are welcomed, and welcome to the forum.
Thank you, very happy to be here!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Welcome Cracker - look forward to meeting you and your family.

We are a diverse group from all walks of life - very family and kids oriented.

Take a look at some of our previous meet-ups:
http://vagrapeshot.multiply.com/ Click "view all"

Yata hey

Cracker

imported post

Thank you Grapeshot. I made a scheduling error as far as the breakfast, my youngest daughter has a soccer game at 8:30 BUT we are planning to attend the crump park get together after the game for a few minutes before my sons game.

Thank you for the warm welcome!