• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TEA Party 2 Tour Coming to NW

Pavegunner

imported post

http://www.teapartyexpress.org/

They have not released the exact dates yet but it looks like around the week of Oct 25, they will be coming through Portland & Seattle areas.

Will be a great opportunity to educate OC to the like-minded patriots at these events with our presense and maybe a few brochures.

tannerwaterbury

imported post

I don't really like the idea of having a "Tea Party Express." That just seems too...dare I say it? Astroturf. The Tea parties are not about touring the country, rather its about a group of hard working normal people getting together and voicing their opinions without the need of a single leading organization to do it for them.

swatspyder

imported post

Might be able to carry when they make the trip up here, but highly doubtful. Might be 21 by then (28th) but most likely without a firearm at that point in time... And I will try to drop off the CPL application at LESA in Tacoma to see if they can do the checks and license me to carry concealed, same day.

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

tannerwaterbury wrote:
I don't really like the idea of having a "Tea Party Express." That just seems too...dare I say it? Astroturf. The Tea parties are not about touring the country, rather its about a group of hard working normal people getting together and voicing their opinions without the need of a single leading organization to do it for them.
Astroturf is when they pay you to go. If you go andpay your own way... its not astroturf.