• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

triggers for ar15

coyote1

imported post

Just for anyones info i have found a company in rigby Idaho that can take your ar15 trigger pull from about 7 to 8 punds from the factory. T O 4 POUNDS and redo your bolt also they can top it off with a barska red dot for a very very good price. I WAS VERY!!!!! HAPPY WITH THE JOB THEY DID FOR ME .if you have a 15 and dont want to spend the mony on a chip mccormick this is the answer. there called Quality Arms in Rigby Idaho they were very fast 4day turnaround on my work. i would totaly recomend them there number is 1 208 5424580 or jimbee@msn.com