Thread: Can you guys do me a favor?

Post imported post

If you are Buying or Selling a gun most of you are posting it somewhere online in addtion to that can you post here http://www.DefianceArmory.com This is my new site that I created for gun owner all over to sell there guns locally, and its not a complicated system, very short and easy to use and can be anonymous, you can add pics and options if you ship or are a dealer. If you know a gun show or other event is comming up ad it to the calendar, just select your city close to you and your ready to go, I have only been up for a couple weeks and only have 64 ads but its growing fast and hope to have your help.

OH IT FREE

If you see an error or want to suggest a new category or anything just ask.

Thanks guys

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Added to my favorites list.

Nothing yet in the Madison area, but hopefully that will change. If I hear of any shows I'll post them.

Post imported post

Looks good! I hope it takes off! I made a post in the hunting lands wanted section.
    I do have a suggestion for you, at least for the Texas section...
    Instead of organizing Texas by city, it is generally easiest to organize by region (North, East, Gulf Coast, South, West, Central/Hill Country, Pan Handle) We have WAY too much area to cover to try to keep it within cities, and like me, I am between Austin/Waco and Houston, on the edge between Central and East so for my posting I would rather post in Central and East, than Houston, Austin, and SA as many people won't click on those individual cities, but would click on a region...

Just a thought! Good Luck with it!

Post imported post

Ill add those today thanks

Post imported post

Gator5713 wrote:
    Looks good! I hope it takes off! I made a post in the hunting lands wanted section.
    I do have a suggestion for you, at least for the Texas section...
    Instead of organizing Texas by city, it is generally easiest to organize by region (North, East, Gulf Coast, South, West, Central/Hill Country, Pan Handle) We have WAY too much area to cover to try to keep it within cities, and like me, I am between Austin/Waco and Houston, on the edge between Central and East so for my posting I would rather post in Central and East, than Houston, Austin, and SA as many people won't click on those individual cities, but would click on a region...

Just a thought! Good Luck with it!
    How is that?

Post imported post

Getting closer...
    Gulf Coast: kinda self explanatory, but mainly from Houston to Corpus Christi.
    South: Basically anything south of San Antonio
    Central/Hill Country: San Antonio, Austin, Waco and west to the edge of the hill country.
    North: Dallas/FtWorth and East (north of I-20)
    East: North of Gulf Coast, East of Central, mainly the 'piney woods' area
    West: West of the hill country
    Panhandle: West of D/FW; includes Lubbock, Amarillo and north

Heres a geographic region map: http://www.tourtexas.com/texas_maps_regions.cfm
    Having cities isn't a bad thing, but we Texans also often identify with a region more so than a specific city and are generally willing to travel further than the average 'yankee'

Overall, good looking site, easy to navigate! And don't worry too much about how you originally divided Texas, most non Texans don't know how we reference it...
    It's just a Texas thing Y'all!:celebrate