• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

H.R.45 - Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

wrightme wrote:
J.Gleason wrote:
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show

This may be the start of the next revolution. :X
I seriously doubt it.
No co-sponsors.
No change in status since inception in January. Are you just now finding out about it? :?
Actually yes, Although I originally heard about another rendition of it down in Texas.
I know it is pretty much dead in the water and yes I know it has no co sponsors. The part that disturbs me is that it was written at all.

Hmmm, disturbs.....maybe I should call the cops on him and get him a DC. :lol:

bigdaddy1

imported post

Even if its stalled out now, doesnt mean it should be ignored. It crops up its ugly head every now and then. I still recomend contacting your state senator and make sure he/she knows that you are against such a blatent threat against the Constitution and American rights.

Ever wonder why the silent majority are never heard?