• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FACEBOOK Obama Death Poll linked to Open Carrier in New Hampshire

Alexcabbie

imported post

I stand corrected. Obama is trying to get the Olympics for CHICAGO not DETROIT. I shoulda known better than to think a DemonRat would do anything that would actually benefit the people who need it. Then they might not be poor anymore, want to hang onto their stuff, and start voting Republican.

Hey Reb, I know from my history books and restaurant-ordering Vietnamese that "Viet Cong" is short for "Vietnam Cong Sam" OR "Communist party Vietnam"; I even know that Dac Cong is "Special Communist (forces)". What's a "Sat Cong"? personally I think they're "Dien Gai Dao Cong" (rough translation chicken head or Bird brain).

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
I stand corrected. Obama is trying to get the Olympics for CHICAGO not DETROIT. I shoulda known better than to think a DemonRat would do anything that would actually benefit the people who need it. Then they might not be poor anymore, want to hang onto their stuff, and start voting Republican.

Hey Reb, I know from my history books and restaurant-ordering Vietnamese that "Viet Cong" is short for "Vietnam Cong Sam" OR "Communist party Vietnam"; I even know that Dac Cong is "Special Communist (forces)". What's a "Sat Cong"? personally I think they're "Dien Gai Dao Cong" (rough translation chicken head or Bird brain).
KILL (the)COMMUNISTS

Thundar

imported post

Hey, I dislike Jimmy Carter2 more than anyone, but this thread was supposed to be about the way the Times smeared the OCer and grouped him in with the poll maker.

Thisthread is supposed to bash the anti-gun news media, not the annointed one.

mvpel

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
The SS is understandably nervous, and IMHO carrying a firearm AND a sign announcing that maybe it's time for some bloodshed is damned stupid.
Maybe he should have carried the flag of the State of Virginia instead:

nunst076.gif

"Thus Always to Tyrants"

Flyer22

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
If Obama dies, "Babbit Biden" is president. :?Get rid of Biden and President Nancy Pelosi is the result :shock:Get rid of HER and it's President Hillary Rodham Clinton :what:We all need to pray the SS does its job and well. This is a problem best solved by the BALLOT.
Ann Coulter joked that the SS codename for Biden is "Assassination Insurance." :)

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

The left never made a big deal out of Nicholson Baker's new novella, "Checkpoint," where a man sits in a Washington hotel room with a friend and talks about assassinating President Bush.

But we already know there is a double standard with the left. For them, it's art or its free speech... for us its dangerous hate speech.

Alexcabbie

imported post

For that matter somebody made a movie about George W. Bush being assasinated, and the same bunch decrying the "tree of Liberty" sign NOW were calling the movie "free speech" THEN.

Also "watered with blood" doesn't necessarily mean the bleeders die. Some of these leftie idiot peoplle like Mister Finger-biter have shed Patriot blood, and some of our guys have dealt out bloody noses and fat lips, too. Remember how Obama called out the goon squads during the election, and also recently?? So far (knock wood) no fatalities on either side, but blood has flowed on both sides already. I said a few months ago that a modern day version of the Sons of Liberty might have to arise to deal with the illegal Ubamanista goon squads.

The Tree of Liberty is already being watered, but it is in fine fettle really, and you know how overwatering can kill a plant.

So let us hope that the road to the next election does not lead us over Concord Bridge......

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

AC

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Just as I will celebrate the death of che guevera Oct 9th, I will celebrate the death of obozo and carter with equal enthusiams. When leftist scumbags die, free people get a boost. I will celebrate extra hard when obozo dies. That said, I hope the malignant SOB succumbs to natural causes as quickly as possible, or at least finishes his term before someone puts him down. Regardless of the intentions, anyone whounnaturally causes itwill start a nationwide race riot, and we don't need that. I despise all leftists equally, regardless of race.

We should have elected Alan Keyes in 2000.

rodbender

imported post

PrayingForWar wrote:
Just as I will celebrate the death of che guevera Oct 9th, I will celebrate the death of obozo and carter with equal enthusiams. When leftist scumbags die, free people get a boost. I will celebrate extra hard when obozo dies. That said, I hope the malignant SOB succumbs to natural causes as quickly as possible, or at least finishes his term before someone puts him down. Regardless of the intentions, anyone whounnaturally causes itwill start a nationwide race riot, and we don't need that. I despise all leftists equally, regardless of race.

We should have elected Alan Keyes in 2000.
+1