• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

where not to OC around falls church and arlington?

led for breakfast

imported post

hello all

does any one know places around falls church and arlington were you are not allow to OC? or any anti gun storeor restaurant?

so far i have OC in dicks at columbia pike and target on lesburpike with no probles

jmb_nova

imported post

Bulldog1967 wrote:
You are GTG unless you are on Fed. Property.

Thank God for pre-emption.

Especially with the assclowns in Falls Church.

ETA, my office is in Falls Church.

So what is actually considered Fed Property? For instance, I work for a Naval Command, but we LEASE the office space in our building here in Ballston. I say Lease because there are other non-.mil people here, but we must all go through a security checkpoint to gain entrance to the building.

Always wondered about what the rule really is.....

nova

imported post

jmb_nova wrote:
Bulldog1967 wrote:
You are GTG unless you are on Fed. Property.

Thank God for pre-emption.

Especially with the assclowns in Falls Church.

ETA, my office is in Falls Church.

So what is actually considered Fed Property? For instance, I work for a Naval Command, but we LEASE the office space in our building here in Ballston. I say Lease because there are other non-.mil people here, but we must all go through a security checkpoint to gain entrance to the building.

Always wondered about what the rule really is.....
Property leased by the feds is considered federal property. There was a thread recently that ended with that conclusion.

jmb_nova

imported post

Ah... Well that was what i figured but what I figure doesn't always add up to much...

Thanks for the info!