• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Not OC but related - support AZNotCCWFriendly.org

azlobo

imported post

This is not my website, but it looks like it can be a useful parallel to this forum on the CC side, and worthy of supporting. It could grow into a good resource of information regarding places places that express a discriminatory attitude toward CC. I will also be happy to promote Opencarry.org on the site - I already have a link to opencarry.org in my site account signature :)

http://www.aznotccwfriendly.org

Thank you.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

If you CC effectively... who's to know? They can post their signs 'til doomsday unless they're runnin' x-rays, metal detectors or full body cavity searches upon entering.

This never used to be a problem 'til the Kommiefornia pinko influence crept in. 'Gettin' on toward winter... 'nsome people who carry might be CC'n more.

azlobo

imported post

Well for me Sonora Rebel its about conforming to the law of the land and about not supporting a business that discriminates against me. I'm not going to go bar hopping with a gun in tow anyway (if I'm drinking I'm not carrying, though I don't drink very much at all either... ).

But restaurants are another story. Bars they don't have much incentive not to post if you think about it - if you can't drink and carry then they loose a warm seat to you drinking cheap soda when someone else can put back more profitable bev's, but restaurants can definitely loose out by posting signs - I CAN eat now... Let me tell ya :cool:.

I guess it boils down to personal choice, but for the record it should always be the case to say (and do) the law abiding way.

azlobo

imported post

AND AGREED on the PRK (Peoples Republik of Kalinfornia) influence. A lot of good folks are in and from Cali - but the one's with influence seem to suck monkey butt (hmm well trying to stay PG here, while still gettinh my compempt conveyed effectively...)
:cuss: