• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Donations for joe_robi's CPL

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

cabman1

imported post

banger when are we gonna get some coffee and meet?Ill buy the coffee.

Ill throw a few bucks in if some one local has a papal account I can give them the money and they can put it in!!!

jeremy05

imported post

who? and why cant he afford a cpl? are we buying him a gun too? Holster? Ammo? Just a little late to the convo!

cabman1

imported post

I sent in some I think its a good idea.Banger doesn't have his cpl yet and whats a dollar or 2.Lets work on his next. I think we need to have a cpl fund for those that don't have one yet.you figure when I looked there were 601 members on the Michigan forum if we all pitched in a couple dollars in that would cover a few cpls.Whats everyone else think?

qqq1

imported post

cabman1 wrote:
I sent in some I think its a good idea.Banger doesn't have his cpl yet and whats a dollar or 2.Lets work on his next. I think we need to have a cpl fund for those that don't have one yet.you figure when I looked there were 601 members on the Michigan forum if we all pitched in a couple dollars in that would cover a few cpls.Whats everyone else think?
I already commented on your other thread. I think buying some cpl instructor training will do a lot more then buying 1 persons cpl.

cabman1

imported post

qqq1 wrote:
cabman1 wrote:
I already commented on your other thread. I think buying some cpl instructor training will do a lot more then buying 1 persons cpl.
I thought about the other thread after I posted it here.Sorry about the double post!!!

jeremy05

imported post

ok ok ok . Im missing something here! Sounds like you want to buy someone a cpl? Just gota ask, Why? Can I get reimbursed for mine? Why can't they afford their own? So you can afford a gun, but no CPL? Maybe the gun was a gift? Just seems crazy to buy people a CPL. Maybe Im just cheap! Open Carry! Its free just deal with the annoying having to put it in your trunk till you save your money! You will Appreciate your CPL if you Earn it like everyone else!