• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

coffee at dennys in jackson

cabman1

imported post

Open carried at Denny's in Jackson scared the crap out of elderly lady she was frozen with fear.The waitress didnt notice it till my other guest showed up and she noticed his first.the dishwasher noticed and was surprised gave him info on it.No leo's and some info passed out.

Kimberguy if you would ever give me your phone # I would have called you.Did you see jackson has more oc friendly places after he puts up the 2 i just sent him then any other county and Jackson is small

T Vance

imported post

Here's my reason for missing coffee....

Image013.jpg

and my friends....

Image011.jpg

T Vance

imported post

I did not carry down to the river during that trip. I also put my salmon back in the river after this photo. My friend kept his and gave it to his Uncle.

The next day my friend snagged a fishing line in the river. As he was pulling the other line in (with his hands because it was not attached to a fishing pole) he realized there was a salmon on the other end. Just as he was about to lose the line, I ran over and we both muscled in this salmon without a pole. :what:Good times.

That isa section of theManistee River called "Suicide Bend". It's about 1 mile west of the Tippy Dam.