Thread: Examiner.com: And then there were eight

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Please CLICK, DIGG, and REDDIT:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2782-DC-Gu...ere-were-eight

SNIP

In the famous Agatha Cristie novel And Then There Were None a group of people on an island mysteriously begins to die off due to accident or foul play. This plot is playing out in real life today with state bans on carrying handgun for lawful purposes in alcohol serving restaurants - these bans are rapidly dying off.

. . .

And today, September 30, 2009, Arizona's ban on concealed carry in alcohol serving restaurants is no more.

Post imported post

Great, now their neighbor New Mexico needs to get rid of their stupid law that keeps you from carrying in a gas station or even grocery store that sells alcohol.

Post imported post

Ian wrote:
    Great, now their neighbor New Mexico needs to get rid of their stupid law that keeps you from carrying in a gas station or even grocery store that sells alcohol.
    Yeah... that's a really stupid law. I damn near screwed up in Las Cruces with that piece of business at a gas stop.

Post imported post

Wow, I didn't even know that. That's good to know.

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Ian wrote:
    Um, I thought that part got fixed Ian - anyone from New Mexico care to verify for us?

Post imported post

Mike wrote:
    Ian wrote:
    Um, I thought that part got fixed Ian - anyone from New Mexico care to verify for us?
    If you have a CCW you can go in those places but if you open carry it's a NO NO
    A gun Owner Is A Citizen
    Anyone Else is a Subject

Post imported post

That is great news. Now if we can get the same here in WI I will be overjoyed.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
    Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

Dugg. I'll be very happy once our WI laws get straightened out.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

That's a sweet Detective Special you have as the illustration. One of yours?