• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arizona allows CC in bars.

Dreamer

imported post

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33074414/ns/us_news-life?GT1=43001

NC needs to get on the bandwagon with this. Forty other states allow CC in establishments that serve alcohol. NC is one of the few "Shall Issue" states that has an absolute prohibition on ANY carry in such establishments, whether CC or OC.

Let's get this law changed. There was a bill in the last session of the State Legislature earlier this year, but it got stalled in committees. Write your Reps! And stop going to restaurants that serve alcohol. When I get my "No Carry = No Money" cards designed and printed up (hopefully in the next month!), we need to start leaving them everywhere we can't go. Maybe THAT would help get the message across...

nobama

imported post

The power hungary politicians say guns and alcohol dont mix,well last time I checked it was against the law to drink while cc anyway. Lets just make it illegal to drive your car to a place that sells alcohol. Then everyone will be happy!