Thread: Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with AK47

Post imported post

http://www.independent.ie/world-news...7-1900311.html

Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with AK47

Wednesday September 30 2009
    An Indian farmer’s daughter disarmed a terrorist leader who broke into her home, attacked him with an axe and shot him dead with his own gun.

Rukhsana Kausar, 21, was with her parents and brother in Jammu and Kashmir when three gunmen, believed to be Pakistani militants, forced their way in and demanded food and beds for the night.

Their house in Shahdra Sharief, Rajouri district, is about 20 miles from the ceasefire line between Indian and Pakistani forces.

It is close to dense forests known as hiding places for fighters from the Lashkar-e-Taiba group, which carried out the Mumbai terrorist attack last November.

Militants often demand food and lodging in nearby villages.

When they forced their way into Miss Kausar’s home, her father Noor Mohammad refused their demands and was attacked.

His daughter was hiding under a bed when she heard him crying as the gunmen thrashed him with sticks. According to police, she ran towards her father’s attacker and struck him with an axe. As he collapsed, she snatched his AK47 and shot him dead.

She also shot and wounded another militant as he made his escape.

Police have hailed the woman’s bravery.

They said she would be nominated for the president’s gallantry award.

She may also receive a €4,500 reward if, as police believe, the dead terrorist is confirmed as Uzafa Shah, a wanted Pakistani LeT commander who had been active in the area for the past four years.

Supt Shafqat Watali said Miss Kausar’s reaction was “a rude shock” for the militants. “Normally they get king-like treatment but this was totally unexpected,” he said.

Miss Kausar said she had never fired an assault rifle before but had seen it in films and could not stand by while her father was being hurt. “I couldn’t bear my father’s humiliation. If I’d failed to kill him, they would have killed us,” she said.

© Telegraph.co.uk

Post imported post

Day-um! :celebrate

That just goes to show you that....uh....it goes to show you that....er....that...you know....

Well, it's a heckuva example!

That much I do know.

Post imported post

It's "a heckuva example" of what?

Post imported post

You GO girl! Whoohooo! :celebrate

Post imported post

Come on Hank. Why don't you just say they should have called the police and be done with it. You know you want to.

Post imported post

That girl has bigger brass ones than some guys I know.

Good on her for standing up to tyrants.

Post imported post

bohdi wrote:
    Come on Hank. Why don't you just say they should have called the police and be done with it. You know you want to.

Post imported post

Now THAT is what the AK in the corner of the living room is for...

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Has no one noticed that there is a violation of Hanky's self-proclaimed and self-promoted postulate about it being bad strategy to shoot an unarmed person? You know the postulate. The one that is never wrong, and is universally applicable. The one about which he himself says, "There are no exceptions to HPCSD. Ever." (emphasis in original).

Here is the line from the story:

As he collapsed, she snatched his AK47 and shot him dead.

Not only did she disarm him, he collapsed. According to Hanky's previous posts, she took advantage of an opportunity to execute him.

Poor Hanky. One does wonder what its like to live as he does with so many internal contradictions.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

I believe he called it an IEO, an "Impromptu Execution Opportunity" or something like that.

But, an unarmed man (two, in this case) vs. a teenage girl would actually not be unarmed men. They could easily beat her to death, were she not armed with an axe and an AK. The same with the 80 year old woman vs an unarmed gangbanger, so I don't know if Hank would apply his postulate to those cases. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

Joel

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

nobucks wrote:
    I believe he called it an IEO, an "Impromptu Execution Opportunity" or something like that.

But, an unarmed man (two, in this case) vs. a teenage girl would actually not be unarmed men. They could easily beat her to death, were she not armed with an axe and an AK. The same with the 80 year old woman vs an unarmed gangbanger, so I don't know if Hank would apply his postulate to those cases. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

Joel
    With Hanky, you are always wrong. Only Hank is right.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

You're probably right. That's maybe the other postulate. "HankT is always right." Just kidding Hank (sort of).

Joel

Post imported post

The same thing applies with me... I'm just an unemployabledisabled veteran. I haven't been able to hold a jobfor over2 years due to multiple spinal injuries.

If I'm attacked by an "able-bodied" individual, even if they don't have a weapon, I should be able to defend myself any way I can. I can't defend myself against someone my size or even smaller unless they're in a wheelchair or on crutches.

I have no doubt I would be exonerated when my medical recordis brought up. Its well-documented. Anyone know of any attacks on disabled folks that have been able to protect themselves?
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Post imported post

Hmmm, wonder where Hank T went?

Ya know Hank, this girl was surely dead in the wrong, her Dad was in fear for his life, but she would've made out fine to just submit and cook meals, and perform female pleasantries for the terrorist, I guess your postulate isn't world reknown after all..just in your own mind.

Post imported post

He did say "it's a heckuva example"...I'm just waiting to find out of what it is an example???

Post imported post

India in da house!

Good for her. Too bad they don't really allow Indians to carry firearms.
    "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." ~ Musashi

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

gsx1138 wrote:
    India in da house!

Good for her. Too bad they don't really allow Indians to carry firearms.
    In that neighborhood, they don't need to. Just turn her loose on the terrorists. She'll disarm them faster than the UN.

Post imported post

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mahatma Gandhi

Lets hope that India does not become as forgetful as America.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Post imported post

Can't wait for the Bumpersticker on this one:
    My farmer's daughter is more bad-ass than your terrorist son.
    Rights are like muscles. You must EXERCISE THEM to keep them from becoming atrophied.

Post imported post

People will do amazing things when faced with death.

Post imported post

Ian wrote:
    People will do amazing things when faced with death.
    Presuming they haven't been stripped of the tools for doing so.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
    snip.... Anyone know of any attacks on disabled folks that have been able to protect themselves?
    Woman in wheel chair (NY!) shoots mugger.

http://www.oregonconcealedcarry.com/...showtopic=2646

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

This is awsome. There's nothing like an axe between the perps shoulder blades when you family is threatened. This would make a great movie.