• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with AK47

Kancho

imported post

http://www.independent.ie/world-new...st-and-shoots-him-dead-with-ak47-1900311.html

Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with AK47

Wednesday September 30 2009
An Indian farmer’s daughter disarmed a terrorist leader who broke into her home, attacked him with an axe and shot him dead with his own gun.

Rukhsana Kausar, 21, was with her parents and brother in Jammu and Kashmir when three gunmen, believed to be Pakistani militants, forced their way in and demanded food and beds for the night.

Their house in Shahdra Sharief, Rajouri district, is about 20 miles from the ceasefire line between Indian and Pakistani forces.

It is close to dense forests known as hiding places for fighters from the Lashkar-e-Taiba group, which carried out the Mumbai terrorist attack last November.

Militants often demand food and lodging in nearby villages.

When they forced their way into Miss Kausar’s home, her father Noor Mohammad refused their demands and was attacked.

His daughter was hiding under a bed when she heard him crying as the gunmen thrashed him with sticks. According to police, she ran towards her father’s attacker and struck him with an axe. As he collapsed, she snatched his AK47 and shot him dead.

She also shot and wounded another militant as he made his escape.

Police have hailed the woman’s bravery.

They said she would be nominated for the president’s gallantry award.

She may also receive a €4,500 reward if, as police believe, the dead terrorist is confirmed as Uzafa Shah, a wanted Pakistani LeT commander who had been active in the area for the past four years.

Supt Shafqat Watali said Miss Kausar’s reaction was “a rude shock” for the militants. “Normally they get king-like treatment but this was totally unexpected,” he said.

Miss Kausar said she had never fired an assault rifle before but had seen it in films and could not stand by while her father was being hurt. “I couldn’t bear my father’s humiliation. If I’d failed to kill him, they would have killed us,” she said.

© Telegraph.co.uk

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Day-um! :celebrate

That just goes to show you that....uh....it goes to show you that....er....that...you know....

Well, it's a heckuva example!

That much I do know.

IanB

imported post

bohdi wrote:
Come on Hank. Why don't you just say they should have called the police and be done with it. You know you want to.
:lol::lol:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Has no one noticed that there is a violation of Hanky's self-proclaimed and self-promoted postulate about it being bad strategy to shoot an unarmed person? You know the postulate. The one that is never wrong, and is universally applicable. The one about which he himself says, "There are no exceptions to HPCSD. Ever." (emphasis in original).

Here is the line from the story:

As he collapsed, she snatched his AK47 and shot him dead.

Not only did she disarm him, he collapsed. According to Hanky's previous posts, she took advantage of an opportunity to execute him.

Poor Hanky. One does wonder what its like to live as he does with so many internal contradictions.

nobucks

imported post

I believe he called it an IEO, an "Impromptu Execution Opportunity" or something like that.

But, an unarmed man (two, in this case) vs. a teenage girl would actually not be unarmed men. They could easily beat her to death, were she not armed with an axe and an AK. The same with the 80 year old woman vs an unarmed gangbanger, so I don't know if Hank would apply his postulate to those cases. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

Joel

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

nobucks wrote:
I believe he called it an IEO, an "Impromptu Execution Opportunity" or something like that.

But, an unarmed man (two, in this case) vs. a teenage girl would actually not be unarmed men. They could easily beat her to death, were she not armed with an axe and an AK. The same with the 80 year old woman vs an unarmed gangbanger, so I don't know if Hank would apply his postulate to those cases. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

Joel
With Hanky, you are always wrong. Only Hank is right.

nobucks

imported post

You're probably right. That's maybe the other postulate. "HankT is always right." Just kidding Hank (sort of). ;)

Joel

MSC 45ACP

imported post

The same thing applies with me... I'm just an unemployabledisabled veteran. I haven't been able to hold a jobfor over2 years due to multiple spinal injuries.

If I'm attacked by an "able-bodied" individual, even if they don't have a weapon, I should be able to defend myself any way I can. I can't defend myself against someone my size or even smaller unless they're in a wheelchair or on crutches.

I have no doubt I would be exonerated when my medical recordis brought up. Its well-documented. Anyone know of any attacks on disabled folks that have been able to protect themselves?

Carnivore

imported post

Hmmm, wonder where Hank T went?

Ya know Hank, this girl was surely dead in the wrong, her Dad was in fear for his life, but she would've made out fine to just submit and cook meals, and perform female pleasantries for the terrorist, I guess your postulate isn't world reknown after all..:lol:just in your own mind.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

gsx1138 wrote:
India in da house!

Good for her. Too bad they don't really allow Indians to carry firearms.
In that neighborhood, they don't need to. Just turn her loose on the terrorists. She'll disarm them faster than the UN. :)

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mahatma Gandhi

Lets hope that India does not become as forgetful as America.