• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Pastor shoots intruder

HankT

State Researcher

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
HankT wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
HankT wrote:
Sonora Rebel wrote:
Hank's from New Jersey. He used to post his location but was shamed outta it.

I've never posted my location here.

You are mistaken. Again.
http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:AbVabJBznZcJ:eek:pencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php%3Fid%3D29056%26forum_id%3D26%26jump_to%3D521709+hankt+%22are+you+from+joisey%22&cd=1

G00gle's cache

And?

Doug, your point is?????
:celebratePWNED!:celebrate

Gawd, it's so easy..... sooooo easy....it's really not even close to being fair....
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

nobucks

imported post

--

Why does every thread seem to turn into a thread about HankT?

My original question: Does the Castle Doctrine apply to your workplace?

Joel

TechnoWeenie

imported post

HANK!

penn_jillette.gif

EDIT:

I'm sick and tired of your little BS arguments, pandering to the wrong crowd, for the wrong reasons.

Your postulate sucks, as there are ALWAYS grey areas..

There is no 100% foolproof way to justify/vilify every shooting or self defense situation.