• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Piqua mall..

xD.45Service

imported post

So I was in the piqua mall tonight.. carrying concealed(cuz my hoodie covered it) and I noticed on the "Mall Rules" as i was leaving #12 on the list was "No weapons of any kind unless a valid law enforcement officer" or so.. they do not have any CPZ signs anywhere that i seen and I didnt see any on the Searsdoors when I entered through there..

So i'm going to assume their rule prevents me from carrying in there..

Am i right?

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

xD.45Service wrote:
So I was in the piqua mall tonight.. carrying concealed(cuz my hoodie covered it) and I noticed on the "Mall Rules" as i was leaving #12 on the list was "No weapons of any kind unless a valid law enforcement officer" or so.. they do not have any CPZ signs anywhere that i seen and I didnt see any on the Searsdoors when I entered through there..

So i'm going to assume their rule prevents me from carrying in there..

Am i right?

Yes, you are correct. Private property.

Owner/management make the rules...

justherenow

imported post

xD.45Service wrote:
Well, I'd say they need to make it a little more noticeable then..
I never stop to read those rules. If they have a sign, I will observe it, but if its buried in a list of rules, I dont have time to stop and read them. If they ask me to leave, I will be glad to take my money elseware.