• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for a Gun

Banger

imported post

I am wondering if anyone has a lightly used gun they are interested in selling. I would prefer a Springfield or S&W .40 but am interested in other options as well if anyone has one they are interested in selling, let me know.

Banger

eastmeyers

imported post

Dear Banger,

Sorry nothing here to sell. I only have twoand need them both for my rent a cop job. I wish I could help.

Dear everyone else,

I am looking for something small, like a .22lr, or anything really small that can fit in my pocket. I just picked up a second job, being a delevery driver for Jimmy Johns. I just couldn't afford to live without the second poor-paying-job. So if anyone is selling cheap, you know somewhere around a hundred bucks. Please let me know, PM me with anything.

I don't mean to steel the light from you banger, its just I was actually typing up a thread asking, but decieded not to post a "classified", but I just saw yours, and thought hell why not just have everyone help two people instead of one. LOL

Ifyou want me to take this down PM me and I will edit myself off of your thread.

PS: Thanks to anyone whom may be able to help either one of us!

Bronson

imported post

How about a S&W 60-3 .38 special? It's a 5 shot snubby in stainlesswith an unfluted cylinder and a bobbed hammer.

Here it is.

3969387495_c46d008bec.jpg

3407746584_b88ee42358.jpg

$425.00 and I'll throw in the holster.

I'm in Battle Creek but I'd be willing to meet you halfway for a face-to-face.

Bronson

Banger

imported post

Not to come across unappreciative but revolver isn't really my style. Anyone got anything else! Thank you for responding though Bronson! I'd still be down for meeting up half way for a face to face anytime though. Unless ur responding to east then disregard the first sentence.

Jblack44

imported post

I'm thinking about getting rid of my East German Makarov 9mm x 18. Similar to a 380 in caliber.Nice little gun. Never really shot it much. It will come with a Fobus paddle holster and I think around 100 rounds.

malignity

imported post

If you're referring to a .40 S&W Sigma (You just said S&W .40, they make multiples) then be warned; the trigger is absolutely TERRIBLE.

The gun is too light for the trigger pull, and even with practice, it's hard as shit to aim because the trigger pull is roughly about as long as the distance from Muskegon to Milwaukee Wisconsin. I got a Glock, and was much more satisfied because of the much shorter and lighter pull. Even a Glock, to many, is too much of a pull.

Bronson

imported post

No probs banger. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Bronson (who doesn't find the trigger on the Sigma to be an issue and thinks Glock triggers are touchyand too light:p)

johnnyd74

imported post

mayb there should be a gun for sale section on here somewhere?

(doug, notice only 1 question mark:lol:)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them,which would include their own government."-George Washington

cabman1

imported post

johnnyd74 wrote:
mayb there should be a gun for sale section on here somewhere?

(doug, notice only 1 question mark:lol:)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them,which would include their own government."-George Washington
done http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=32283&forum_id=30