• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More fun!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

How does this relate to OC? If I hadn't seen it, I might be a Felon right now.

A few days ago, I was visiting the Parents back in the County where I have been frequently harassed by the Officers which run the Meth trade there... Long story short.

This property is in the middle of nowhere. The dirt road is 2 miles long and goes only one place, their house. You don't go down the road unless you are lost or going to their place.

A big shiny yellow new SUV comes down the road, around the side of the house and parks, guy IN UNIFORM (I recognize him, know him by name) gets out with a handful of plastic bags and empty beer cans. He walks right over to the passenger side of my car (window is open) stuffs it all under the driver's seat, walks back to his giant shiny yellow SUV and drives off.

So, he did this with 3 people watching him, assuming that no one was watching him...? As far as planting evidence goes, that was just plain sloppy. how fortunate he's a city cop in condition white who isn't ued to people who can hear a car coming down the road a mile away and be standing there to see it arrive... I wonder how many people's driveways he has done this in who never knew it or noticed? He was so brazen and nonchalant about it, it can't be his first time.

Anyway, I obviously cleaned all of this junk out of my car right quick. Drove down the road into what I knew was a trap waiting. Yup, sure enough, 4, that's right 4 SO cruisers at the end of the road.

I come to a stop just because I already know. I don't consent to the search, but they 'have a tip' that my car is 'filled with open containers and contraband.' I bet! I don't drink, and even refuse to take Tylenol if I can handle the pain. Anybody who knows me is pretty clear on this.

I tell them that I don't consent, but if violence would be required to prevent their illegal search, I won't go that far to stop them.

2 hours, 1 k9 unit, several threats, and 1 large crowd of neighbors later... Still nothing. Eventually they give up.

I really gotta get out of this dump. There is no constitution here.

usaf0906

imported post

I am thinking of a word, it starts with "LAW" ends with "SUIT".

I am also thinking of a sound that goes with this symbol "$$$"

Any lawyer that turns down this case is retarded.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
You evidently have witnesses. I hope that you will take harsh legal action.
I've been through it here before. This would be around the dozenth time something similar has been done. There won't be any records, any witnesses will be threatened into submission, end up missing, or be arrested themselves. "We have no evidence that anything ever happened." At best, I'll be threatened with Libel or worse. I just wanna get out of here.

North/Central Florida, and the West coast North of Tampa, is where all the 'drug violence' is owned and operated by the gov. All aspects of local government here are involved in the Methamphetamine biz. Everybody here knows it, and keep their mouths shut. I'd never get anyone to testify.

Who recognized my car and called the guy to have him come plant the stuff? I was only there for a few hours, and he showed up IMMEDIATELY after I did... Obviously one of the neighbors is in on it. I wonder what that person would be 'witness' to?

That's just the way things are done in FL. No Rights, no Due Process. No way to prove anything. I know damn well they would have killed me right there, but they wouldn't be able to keep that quiet. The fact that I make such a stink is probably the only reason I'm alive. They only go as far as they can cover up and have there be 'no record' of.

Beautiful area, but it just isn't worth it anymore. The scenery may be unspoiled, but beyond that, you are either part of the meth biz or you are hiding from it.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

codename_47 wrote:
Video tape?
They just take it. If I had the money back I've lost on cameras and audio recorders, etc, I could buy land... I don't bother anymore, it's just lost money. Hence my hardcore promotion, suggestion, and eventual decision to make my own recording service for cell phones. I've learned only too well how useless a device is that retains the evidence in itself. They may take and destroy my phone, but my recording will be safe on a server in another country.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

Your next story needs an alien conspiracy. That'll really spice it up.

Carnivore

imported post

ixtow wrote:
How does this relate to OC? If I hadn't seen it, I might be a Felon right now.

A few days ago, I was visiting the Parents back in the County where I have been frequently harassed by the Officers which run the Meth trade there... Long story short.

This property is in the middle of nowhere. The dirt road is 2 miles long and goes only one place, their house. You don't go down the road unless you are lost or going to their place.

A big shiny yellow new SUV comes down the road, around the side of the house and parks, guy IN UNIFORM (I recognize him, know him by name) gets out with a handful of plastic bags and empty beer cans. He walks right over to the passenger side of my car (window is open) stuffs it all under the driver's seat, walks back to his giant shiny yellow SUV and drives off.

So, he did this with 3 people watching him, assuming that no one was watching him...? As far as planting evidence goes, that was just plain sloppy. how fortunate he's a city cop in condition white who isn't ued to people who can hear a car coming down the road a mile away and be standing there to see it arrive... I wonder how many people's driveways he has done this in who never knew it or noticed? He was so brazen and nonchalant about it, it can't be his first time.

Anyway, I obviously cleaned all of this junk out of my car right quick. Drove down the road into what I knew was a trap waiting. Yup, sure enough, 4, that's right 4 SO cruisers at the end of the road.

I come to a stop just because I already know. I don't consent to the search, but they 'have a tip' that my car is 'filled with open containers and contraband.' I bet! I don't drink, and even refuse to take Tylenol if I can handle the pain. Anybody who knows me is pretty clear on this.

I tell them that I don't consent, but if violence would be required to prevent their illegal search, I won't go that far to stop them.

2 hours, 1 k9 unit, several threats, and 1 large crowd of neighbors later... Still nothing. Eventually they give up.

I really gotta get out of this dump. There is no constitution here.

You obviously knew what the next dance step was going to be when you cleared the junk from your vehicle, and took a drive into their trap, and YOU didn't have a family member follow to witness or video this setup,

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!! Quit making up scenarios to make your life seem exciting! or cause us to think you are a victim.

Carnivore

imported post

Why didn't you shoot his trespassing tires, and hold him at gun point for tampering with a motor vehicle, why didn't you removewith gloves on andsave the plastic bag and call the FBI and have it fingerprinted..... Why? Why? Why?

Carnivore

imported post

If you didn't put it here for me, then you should have sent it Via private message to several thousand members so that i couldn't read it..:banghead:

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Video tape mailed to State Police, cc governor, and Press, just bypass the local thugs.
If you know there is a trap down the road, you set up the cameras to video it.

I would guess this relates to OC in that it is FL and you can't!:(
When ordered out of the car, reply "I am going fishing and have my gun OC'd.":shock:

Deanimator

imported post

I don't know if this is a true story or not.

However, I'm from Chicago. You can convince me that a given cop didn't commit a specific criminal act. You'll NEVER convince me that he COULDN'T.

There is simply NOTHING beyond the pale for SOME cop, SOMEWHERE.

The police will do what you LET them do.

The Chicago Police Department is the DOCUMENTED proof.

jeremy05

imported post

So your parents house is down this road? Or was it the meth house? If the latter, why were you there? Also if this is normal, go back and video tape it and youtube that shit

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

I have lived and worked in the tropical depression commonlyreferred toas Florida.

What Ixtow has stated is very likely to happenin that state. Once you get 3 milesinland from either coast, the entire state is a hell-hole to the n'th degree. (Orlando area is kept up only due to "mouse world" being there)
after reading afew sentences, "Polk County" was my first guess as to the location thismay have taken place.

I have had some run-ins with miscellaneous FLtown cops on more than one occasion in more than one town when I lived there.
Florida is a "people trap", people are lured there with promises of beautiful weather and plentiful high-paying jobs. But they are never allowed to make any money, and if they do, the government will surely find a way to take it all away. If they can't manage a proper scam, there are plenty of others in that state that will. Or you get old and you go there to die.

I love my mother, but it pains me to need to visit her in FL.

A quick Fl stories for "y'all"
Driving home after a hard day working as a field-service engineer, My last service call was down near Venice FL. way back off the main roads down a several mile long dirt driveway to service a photocopier at a guys home. when I was done, I decided to take the doors off my jeep and lower the top (soft doors & top, so converting it to an open vehicle took less than 5 minutes)
I decide to drive back home to the Bradenton/Sarasota area via Hwy 41 and to stay off the interstate.
When I arrive at the south end of Sarasota, I notice an unmarked police car following me a few lengths back, then another one comes into view, I get a few more blocks and see a few marked cars in a parking lot up ahead of me. All their takedown lights came on at once. I was stopped with guns drawn on me and ordered out of my Jeep, to walk backwards and lay face-down in the middle of hwy 41 (Tamiami Trail) with my arms spread out to my sides. I was violentlycuffed with a boot on the back of my neck and sworn at continuously during my apprehension.
It had to look pretty wild from a bystanders point of view, some 22 yr old kid wearing a shirt, tie, and dress pants being prone out and cuffed by no less than 8 cops.

They had 2 K-9's go through my Jeep, I was met by DEA at the scene, and after an hour I was given an equipment violationfor having a dim taillight on the left side (the lens was muddy from the driveway I had gone down) and let go with a court date if I wanted to contest the ticket.

This was back in 1988-1989, apparently the property around this guys house was a suspected drug drop-off point, I was suspected of making a pick-up of drugs that were allegedly dropped by a low-flying plane.

Another memorable Florida nightmare, I was hit head-on by an 87 year-old epileptic with uncontrolled seizures on I-75. Michigan took the guys license because of his illness, But the State of FL gave a drivers license to him anyways.
Due to the extreme high cost of auto insurance in that state, I could not afford my Usual State farm policy. I was forced to go with an independent agent. I got in the wreck on June 9th, a week and a half later I get a letter from my insurer dated on June 14th, that as of June 1st, I will no longer be insured due to bankruptcy of the company.
FL law requires anyone cancelling insurance that the insurer must notify the state, I get a ticket in the mail from the FL highway patrolwith a $1,000.00 fine for not having insurance at the time of the wreck that was not my fault. I was laid up in the hospital and cold not physically make it to my court date, I sent letters explaining my situation and even made phone calls. A day after I was supposed to be in court, Manatee County sheriffs deputies come to the hospital to arrest me and take me to jail for the warrant that was issued for not showing for a court date. the physician on duty would not release me, so i got handcuffed to the bed so I would not leave! I was in the hospitalwith fractured vertebrae in my lower back and pretty much paralyzed in the left leg. Where was I supposed to go???

What Ixtow explained happened to him is very possible in that state, and even probable from my experiences, and things I have seen happen down there. I would have made a call to the FBI or State police out of district before touching that car.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

jeremy05 wrote:
So your parents house is down this road? Or was it the meth house? If the latter, why were you there? Also if this is normal, go back and video tape it and youtube that @#$%
Why would I go to a meth house?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

SlackwareRobert wrote:
I would guess this relates to OC in that it is FL and you can't!
More that I am trying to get out, and if they make me a Felon before I can, I'll never be able to OC anywhere.

r6-rider

imported post

i believe it. cops were just as corrupt where i was living in CA. i personally know 2 people that have been arrested in scenarios like this

Sonora Rebel

imported post

I grew up in N.Central FL... pre-Mouseworld. Jim Crow in effect. They'd play Dixie at the opening of the HS football games, not thenational Anthem. Hell... that WAS the national anthem! Learnedto cowboyback in the scrub... with the romal 'n dogs from horseback. I learned to be a 'cracker'.Osceola... Seminole 'n Volusia Counties... 'n listen to the bull gators 'whump' at nite along the St Johns 'n wherever it was wet, which was most of it then 'fore the devlopers moved in. The part of Florida the tourists 'n Yankee retireesdon't see... Some people made 'shine... 'n some ran it. I reckon they found meth more lucrative since.

Used to go down to this black bar in Volusia... a house really with a tin roof... bare wood floor 'n a veranda under the trees laden with Spanish moss... back off the road 'bout 200 yards or so. 'Listen to this skinny ol' black dude play the blues on an acoustic guitar. No pick... 'used his fingernails. 'Had a cigar box open for tips. None of us were 21 yet... but the beers went up on the bar along with an equal number of cokes on ice. Little kid would keep watch on the veranda for the Sheriff.He'd stick his head in the open door 'n holler 'Sheriff'scomin'... 'n the beers would disappear 'n the cokes would go up. Then he'd holler... 'He gone now...'. Back went the beers. We'd tip good... and tip the kid too. Sheriff knew my gray primered '40 Ford coupe. One day he collered me. "I know y'all been down to that bar... 'n that's OK... but don't y'all be messin' with my nigra's!" Nope... just listenin' to the guitar man... 'n watchin' them folks dance. Lord could they dance. None of this white bread shag stuff... this was primal! I think that 'Florida' is gone forever now... like much of what was.

The cop in Orange City (there wa only one then) drove a '58Nash with a gumball machine on top 'n a huge siren on the fender. Whutta hoot! Chased my ass down 17-92 one nite comin' outta DeLand toward Enterprise... I flipped off the tail/brakelites 'n tag lite... took a hard left into an orange grove 'n we were off to the races. A '40 Ford standard only has one tailite (left rear) so maybe he thought the other one was 'out' or somethin'. What worried me was runnin' into a fruit wagon or a tractor in the dark. That Ford had a full house '53Canadian Merc flatmotorso there was no way he could catch me. Then... there was the 'Cloud Nine' in Enterprise... LOL... but that's another story. I had a helluva good time in Florida back then... 'course I wasn't as 'civilized' as I am now.