• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Would you guys be willing to use my new website....

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Check out the new site I built http://www.defiancearmory.com

dabanner.jpg

mqondo

imported post

I have a feeling that you will want to fix your first paragraph. I didn't read past it because of some problems with grammar and punctuation.

Welcome to the site. We have just launched the website and need post and traffic will grow very fast. This is a free site to post ads, there are small price for Featured Ads and Extended Ads. If you have and comments or city suggestions please Contact Us