• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thanks to YOU I finally did it!!

Quilbilly

imported post

I carried all day with my shirt tucked behind my IWB holster. I had to finish moving from my Queen Anne apartment so I made several trips from the apartment to my car on the street. There were a bunch of construction workers on the street due to a church going up next door and I do not think anyone even noticed. I met with my land lord to do a walk through of the apartment and he did not say a word about it. Then, a few hours later, my wife and I stopped by the Fred Meyer in Mill Creek on our way home. We were there for about a half hour and as far as I know, no one even noticed.

While I will still CC most of the time, I will OC more often now that I know how easy it can be. I would like to thank you all for posting your experiences as well as answering my questions. I would have never even considered this with out you guys.

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

phoneguy

imported post

Manu wrote:
Because of my work requirements I CC all the time too but when I get chance I am out of work I OC. So, Keep it up good job.:)
Manu, I thought you were the owner. And you have a cool sign at the front door.

Manu

imported post

Yes I am the owner and have that kool sign at the entrance and got many many nice comments for that sign, But when I am on floor OC becomes little hard, So I tuck my weapon in, Its easy to work that way. Funny thing yesterday at lunch time two LEOs commented "Wow now we all cops can come in for mealwithout worrying about our guns:D"

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

Welcome to Sno. Co.

For the record, Fred Meyers is Silver lake area, not Mill Creek. Mill Creek is snooty and would not want Freddies associated with their city. Of course you'll probably find a lot of MC'ers shopping there, they probably won't admit it though.

Manu

imported post

I am wondering who was at Dino's last Thursday?Missed you by 20 minutes, Your server's comment was the guy with gun looked so hot with his BIG gun.. So I am curious who is trying to compete with me

0V3RC10CK3D

imported post

I've heard a lot about dino's but never been there. is that the greek / italian restaurant ?

[size="-1"]17642 1st Ave S[/size]
[size="-1"]Burien, WA 98148-1729[/size]
[size="-1"](206) 246-1332‎[/size]

^ This one?

Hendo

imported post

Good job Quilbilly - re: OC with the landlord walk through - bet you got your cleaning deposit back.:cool:

Hendo

Manu

Commodore76

imported post

Manu wrote:
0V3RC10CK3D wrote:
I've heard a lot about dino's but never been there. is that the greek / italian restaurant ?

[size=-1]17642 1st Ave S[/size]
[size=-1]Burien, WA 98148-1729[/size]
[size=-1](206) 246-1332‎[/size]

^ This one
Correct this is the one.

Here is a link to give you some idea of food and pictures, Do not forget to opencarry and your 15% discount.

http://cybercoupons.com/Dinos-Greek-and-Italian-Cuisine--Normandy_Park_Washington-Home.html
Maybe the site of the next OC food fest? After the pancake feed this Sunday, of course!

Manu

imported post

That's what deros was telling me too that we should have one indoor get together at one of my locations, becausenow weather will be getting soggy, I have two options for this, we can pick either one of it and enjoy the same discount as Dino's (15% off if you OC):

Dino's :

http://cybercoupons.com/Dinos-Greek-and-Italian-Cuisine--Normandy_Park_Washington-Home.html

Tuscany at Des Moines Creek Restaurant :

http://cybercoupons.com/Tuscany-At-Des-Moines-Creek--Des_Moines_Washington-Home.html