• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT trade a Mini-van for an AR?

sempercarry

imported post

I have a 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan with 113 000 miles on itthat was left to mybuddy when his roommate left stationa couple of years ago. My buddy just left and he gave me the van. It had been sitting for a while so it needed a little work, I shampooed the carpets, put ina new battery, a new serpantine belt, and a new vacuum hose andit runs great. Everything works and it drives good. It has a few dents and very little rust but all in all it could be a good daily driver or soccer van. Here is the bad news, I dont have the title. I know the original owners name and I don't think it would be to hard to get the title....I just dont have any time on my hands. These are going for about $3500 on craigslist. I think it would be worth about $1500 given the condition and that there is no title. I am looking for a 20" free floating match AR. Somthing similar to this......or just cash : http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=230

Let me know if anybody is interested.