• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns for sale!

Bronson

imported post

S&W 60-3 .38 special.

It's a 5 shot snubby in stainlesswith an unfluted cylinder, bobbed hammer, and Safariland grips.

Here it is.

3969387495_c46d008bec.jpg

3407746584_b88ee42358.jpg

$425.00 for a face-to-face transfer, and I'll throw in the holster. Reasonable offers will be considered.

I'm in Battle Creek and would be willing to drive 1 hour for a face-to-face.

Bronson

Banger

imported post

Can someone sticky this? I know there is a great forum for this on migunowners but I would rather do business with open carry members first.

Jonny008

imported post

Well I have a winchester super x 2. Black synthetic stock 28 inch vented rib barrel with the invector plus choke tubes. Its semi auto with a 3.5 inch magnum chamber. I've had this gun scene I was 17 yet I only took it duck hunting once and to the range twice its in like new condition. I'm asking $700 for it or reasonable offer.

eastmeyers

imported post

GREAT IDEA CABMAN!

I think this should be sticked. I think that all responces should be PM. I think that after you sellyour firearm that you should police yourself and take down your own postings.

Comments please everyone, what do you think? Good guidlines? Good ideas? Bad ideas?

cabman1

imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
GREAT IDEA CABMAN!

I think this should be sticked.  I think that all responces should be PM.  I think that after you sell your firearm that you should police yourself and take down your own postings.

Comments please everyone, what do you think?  Good guidlines?  Good ideas?  Bad ideas? 
+1

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

No, I think this forum is already a bit cluttered and it's hard enough to get the newbies to read the important stickied threads without them being distracted with a "for sale" thread.

MGO has a great for sale section. I suggest we use it. After all we are Michigan gun owners aren't we? ;)

eastmeyers

imported post

What do you mean? I've been looking for a .22lr pistol forever, if you or anyone else is trying to sell one PLEASE PM me! I have CPL, so extra easy transfer!