• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need a lawyer near Harrisburgh

Prophet

imported post

So I find myself in Harrisburg, on foot making my way to a midas store to pick up my car that was fixed. Its about 6:10am on Friday 2nd and im heading to a Dunkin Donuts to pick up some breakfast and coffee since its early.

Guns drawn, cuffed, forced to my knees, vebally assaulted, threatened harrassed illegally detained etc.

PM if you want more details.

Stay tuned for more info.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Go get 'em, Prophet. They know better. OC has been plastered all over PA press after what happened to Melanie Hain in Lebanon.

Prophet

imported post

Got called out to Nevada the week after the incident for work. Got swamped with work and haven't gotten in contact with any lawyers though I did send my information and accounts of the events to several attorneys. Maybe I'll find one when I get back to Pittsburgh.

Sig229

imported post

I know of an EXCELLENT attorney in Uniontown PA.
He and is son (also a lawyer) are both very pro-2nd amendment and actually care more for the client ten the money. Of course money is how they make a living, but I truly believe they put the client above everything else.

If you would like more info, let me know.