• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

5.75 inch Round, Orange, GUNS Save Lives Car Magnets for $5.00

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

papabear wrote:
I would like to have a few of these.No checking account or paypal.

Is anyone in the Richmond area ordering if so.Could you get a few extra ,and I would meet up and purchase,from you .At meet and greet or just stop by and get them from you.If not no big deal.

If so just let me know.

Im still a lil old fashioned about money,I like cash.
Are you coming to the rally at Innsbrook? I will have them with me.

ed

imported post

I expect to mail out pre-paid magnets on Thursday or Friday. I also hope to sell the rest of them at the Rally in Richmond. Not sure if they will be limited edition (one time) thing or not.

Ed

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ed wrote:
I expect to mail out pre-paid magnets on Thursday or Friday. I also hope to sell the rest of them at the Rally in Richmond. Not sure if they will be limited edition (one time) thing or not.

Ed
I'll get two (2) from you at the rally. Gotta special place for 'em.

I'll be there early (12:00)

Yata hey

ed

imported post

The GUNS Save lives magnets are in and look great. I have mailed all orders to date (about 50 magnets!) today. You can still order via PayPal until Saturday morning when I will bring the rest to Richmond. See the original post for details.

Ed

Neplusultra

imported post

ed wrote:
The GUNS Save lives magnets are in and look great. I have mailed all orders to date (about 50 magnets!) today. You can still order via PayPal until Saturday morning when I will bring the rest to Richmond. See the original post for details.

Ed

You're not going to fold them when you mail them are you :^)? BTW, looks great Ed!

ed

imported post

ed wrote:

Ed
Anyone get theirs from yesterdays mailing?

ed

imported post

I have some left TONIGHT.. who knows after the rally.. I expect to seel the rest. If you want some.. place your order BY 10AM tomorrow morning or come get them at the rally. I should be there around noon with OpenCarrie and a Black Lab named Ray Ray. $5.00 each in CASH. I will be wearing an ORANGE shirt and a hat that says ED on the front in case I forget my name ;-)