• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

5.75 inch Round, Orange, GUNS Save Lives Car Magnets for $5.00

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

UPDATE: Just go to www.EdsMags.comto order.

- - - -

As discussed here: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/30917.html

I have taken it upon myself to order 5.75" round GUNS Save Lives car magnets (30 mil thick). Unlike the Stickers, these magnets will have both the vcdl.org and the opencarry.org web sites.

I will sell them for $5.00 each (in person) or $6.00 each by mail (envelope, postage, paypal fees).

Cash, Checks, Money Orders, Paypal (FlyboyEd@aol.com)

GSL Magnet

Ed Levine

PO BOX 16143, Washington, DC 20041-6143

(This is a mock-up of what the magnet might look like but is not an actual magnet)

ed

imported post

As discussed here: [url]http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/30917.html[/url]

I have taken it upon myself to order 5.75" round GUNS Save Lives car magnets (30 mil thick). Unlike the Stickers, these magnets will have both the vcdl.org and the opencarry.org web sites.

With artwork charges, eps vector charges, initial set-up, shipping, etc., they will cost me a few pennies over $3.00 each since I only ordered 250 of them (this time around). I will sell them for $5.00 each (in person) or $6.00 each by mail (envelope, postage, paypal fees). I will then send $1 per magnet to both the VCDL and OCDO.

I plan to have and sell them at the VCDL Rally in Richmond on October 17th. Any pre-orders I have in my mailbox before the 15th will be filled before I go to Richmond (and I expect to sell out in Richmond!)

GSL Magnet

Ed Levine

ed

imported post

I expect to mail them on Thursday or Friday of next week and bring the rest to the rally. I will be wearing my bright orange GUNS Save Lives T-Shirt and will be with a Black Lab named RayRay and with OpenCarrie :)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ed wrote:
I expect to mail them on Thursday or Friday of next week and bring the rest to the rally. I will be wearing my bright orange GUNS Save Lives T-Shirt and will be with a Black Lab named RayRay and with OpenCarrie :)
No Bullseye Brookie? :(

Yata hey

ed

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
ed wrote:
No Bullseye Brookie? :(

Yata hey
Not this time.. She will be at Hershey Park

ed

imported post

DocV wrote:
5.75? Do you have any in 5.56 or 7.62? :)

Just sent you a PayPal. Thanks!

R/

DocV

Nice Doc. I got it. Keep the orders coming.. the rest will be at the rally in Richmond.

As discussed here: [url]http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/30917.html[/url]

With artwork charges, eps vector charges, initial set-up, shipping, etc., they will cost me a few pennies over $3.00 each since I only ordered 250 of them (this time around). I will sell them for $5.00 each (in person) or $6.00 each by mail (envelope, postage, paypal fees). I will then send $1 per magnet to both the VCDL and OCDO.

I plan to have and sell them at the VCDL Rally in Richmond on October 17th. Any pre-orders I have in my mailbox before the 15th will be filled before I go to Richmond (and I expect to sell out in Richmond!)

GSL Magnet

Ed Levine

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Lenny Benedetto wrote:
ed,

Where did you get these made,I would love to get something like this made up for the CCDL.

Thanks

Lenny
If you use the orange ball with Guns Save Lives, we'd especially like to see pictures.

This has the potential for going nation IMO.

Yata hey

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Lenny Benedetto wrote:
ed,

Where did you get these made,I would love to get something like this made up for the CCDL.

Thanks

Lenny
If you use the orange ball with Guns Save Lives, we'd especially like to see pictures.

This has the potential for going nation IMO.

Yata hey

Actually I was thinking of the CCDL logo on magnets. The price seemed reasonable.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Lenny Benedetto wrote:
Actually I was thinking of the CCDL logo on magnets. The price seemed reasonable.
Ed's price includes $1.00 each to VCDL and OCDO so actual price/cost is much lower.

Suggest that you send Ed a PM regarding site to order.

Yata hey

papabear

imported post

I would like to have a few of these.No checking account or paypal.

Is anyone in the Richmond area ordering if so.Could you get a few extra ,and I would meet up and purchase,from you .At meet and greet or just stop by and get them from you.If not no big deal.

If so just let me know.

Im still a lil old fashioned about money,I like cash.