• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Bi Mart Deer Park

Jeff Hayes

imported post

My wife and I followed a Sheriffs patrol carinto the Bi Mart parking lot this morning.We then followed the Deputy into the store and proceeded tostart shopping. About 15 minutes later I am standing at the end of the automotive aisle looking up a filter # for my pick up when out of the corner of my eye I see the Deputy coming down the aisleright at me and I think to my self here we go. About half way down the aisle the Deputy spotted my XD, I was standing strong side to him so myit was kinda hard to miss. The Deputy slowed for just a second looked up at me and then just noddedand smiled as he walked on by without a saying a word.

Even though I knew I was perfectly legal and I have OCed in Bi Mart many timesI was surprised at how nervous I was. Anyway Kudos's to the Spokane Sheriffs Department. What a boost to my OC confidence.

Orphan