• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooter's Paradise in Marumsco Plaza

Don Barnett

imported post

Does anyone know what the status is of the new/rebuilt range in Marumsco Plaza? Just wondering?!

kaiheitai17

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Shooter's Paradise IS NOT going to be rebuilt. The guy (completely different person/company from Shooter's) who was building a new range in the same strip mall (at the other end), passed away several months ago. It appears that we will not have a new range in Woodbridge.

Harper1227

imported post

kaiheitai17 wrote:
Shooter's Paradise IS NOT going to be rebuilt. The guy (completely different person/company from Shooter's) who was building a new range in the same strip mall (at the other end), passed away several months ago. It appears that we will not have a new range in Woodbridge.
Andreson passed away? I was wondering what was going on. That's aweful. So sorry for his family. He seemed like a real nice guy.