• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Update - Glenn Beck book signing Norwalk CT

minus

imported post

Just wanted to let you guys know I went to Norwalk for the book signing. I had my red CCDL shirt on. It appeared that Glenn took a good look at the shirt and I handed his assistant my last card and he gave me his email address. I sent him this email:

Joe,

First of all let me thank you for taking the time to take the card and give me your email address , I know Mr Beck was very busy this morning and I appreciate you speaking to me. I was the gentleman in the red CCDL shirt from the signing in Norwalk this morning.

The Connecticut Citizens Defense League is a non-partisan, grassroots organization devoted to advocating rights affirmed by the Constitutions of the United States of America and the State of Connecticut. We are especially dedicated to protecting the unalienable right of all citizens to keep and bear arms, for the defense of both self and state, through public enlightenment and legislative action.

Knowing Mr Beck's position of supporting the 2nd amendment and being a Connecticut resident I believe the CCDL may be of interest to him. Our website is http://www.ccdl.us .

Please feel free to contact me if you need anything further or have any questions. You can email me at measter@gmail.com or call me at 203-***-****. Once again thank you for your time and keep up the good work.

Respectfully,
Michael Easter

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

GREAT JOB MIKE!!!!

Hopefully the lines of communication will remain open. Maybe even get Mr.Beck to sign up as a member.

You seem to need more cards. If you cant make it to this months meeting, to get more than drop me a line and I will see to it that you get more!!

Again GREAT JOB!!!

Lenny

minus

imported post

Lenny Benedetto wrote:
GREAT JOB MIKE!!!!

Hopefully the lines of communication will remain open. Maybe even get Mr.Beck to sign up as a member.

You seem to need more cards. If you cant make it to this months meeting, to get more than drop me a line and I will see to it that you get more!!

Again GREAT JOB!!!

Lenny
Lenny once again I am working tuesday nights so I won't be able to make any of the meetings. I will do the best I can with the time I have. Scott has more info on it's way to me.

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

I understand Mike, If Scott forgets to put in cards, let me know I can mail you some or meet you somewhere. We should all have cards at the ready..they are a great way to spread the word.

Douglas in CT

imported post

Well Done! :cool:
Hope our earlier conversation was helpful. :)

At least you did not stand there, frothing at the mouth, jumping up and down, screaming ...
Connecticut is OPEN CARRY

ad nauseam.

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

minus

imported post

I was at a loss for words when I met him and there were a lot of people in line behind me so I gave him the nice to meet you and let the shirt do the talking.