Thread: All's well

Post imported post

Welp, since the restaurant bill went into effect, absolutely no one has been shot and killed at my place.
    Just thought you might like to know.:P

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I find that hard to believe. Come on, how many bodies have you hidden out back? Or, could it be that you're performing the 'Fried Green Tomatoes' trick with them?

Post imported post

I haven't CC'd in any place that sells booze as yet... but come winter I might be gettin' coffee or somethin'. Rare, but possible.

Post imported post

I'll be completely honest here: I am by statute allowed to carry in Title 4 establishments (on-premise alcohol), and I always carry, period (concealed, open, or 'casual', depending on the circumstance).

I don't wear a shirt that says "COP" on it, so it's not like I'm being given special consideration off-duty.

I 'casual carry' when in restaurants that serve (meaning a throw a collared shirt on, unbuttoned). It is painfully obvious I'm armed when looking at me face-on. I've never been contacted, asked to disarm or leave. I know waitresses and managers have seen me armed.

Maybe it's just the Prescott area, but I personally believe this law is just codified and legalized behavior that was already common place and accepted.

Post imported post

edited for double post