Thread: Open carry Contest

Post imported post

lets start a little contest on who can get the most business
    to be oc friendly and I will supply the prize for the top 2
    1st place will get 1 of skips book blood in the streets (venator is in that one)2nd place will get an M.O.C. coffee mug.contest will end at the end of october.

Post imported post

It's on!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

I do believe if some one can actually get 12 business to agree to become open carry friendly I could get Venator to have lunch with them when he can fit it into his busy schedule!!!No guarantee on this one unless he confirms It but this one would be the grand prize!!!

Post imported post

:what:
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Hmmm, too bad it wasn't a little warmer!

I don't have any money for resources, but I may talk to a few businesses and see where it goes.

I like the idea!

Regular Member Springfield Smitty's Avatar
    OKC, OK (Heading back to MI very soon - thank goodness)

Post imported post

I need some stickers for businesses to put on their doors. I already have a video store down the street that will put one up if I get it for them.
    -U.S. Army Veteran (2002-2005) 11BVB4 (Infantry, Airborne, Ranger, some other stuff) SGT (E-5)
    -Public Service Professional - I've done it all: LEO, FF, and EMT
    -Certified NRA Instructor
    -CPL / CCW (whatever other acronym you can think of for carrying a concealed pistol) Instructor
    -Co-founder of OKOCA

I am not an attorney. None of my statements should be accepted, nor are they intended to be offered, as legal advice or fact of law.

Post imported post

If you need window stickers pm me ill get you some.Now not all business need to be able to put stickers in the windows because some franchises cant do it.

They just have to allow open carry in and we will advertise unless some one open carrying gets asked to leave.Then of course we would take them off the open carry friendly list!!

Post imported post

Rules are as follow

All business must have address and phone numbers to send with them.(city and county if you can)

Please send the info to me and ill send it to springer so I can keep track.

contest ends 10/31/09

Post imported post

t

Post imported post

ttt

Post imported post

Is there any mre takers outside of smitty and autosurgeon?

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I'll join in. Time hasn't been very friendly to me lately, but I should be able to do something.

Does it count if I put one on my front door during a garage sale?
    United we STAND!

Post imported post

I would have to think about that but you could hand out pamplets at your yard sale!!!

Post imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
    I'll join in. Time hasn't been very friendly to me lately, but I should be able to do something.

Does it count if I put one on my front door during a garage sale?
    Are you going to OC at your garage sale? I did at my last 2.

Post imported post

cabman1 wrote:
    I do believe if some one can actually get 12 business to agree to become open carry friendly I could get Venator to have lunch with them when he can fit it into his busy schedule!!!No guarantee on this one unless he confirms It but this one would be the grand prize!!!
    Oh man, throw in the towel. I've got nearly the entire town of Fowlerville OC friendly. Venator can just have lunch at my house. I even had a lady that I was helping with her no start car tell a Fowlerville pd to go ahead and leave. After he was gone she said she'd seen the gun in my back pocket and she felt more comfortable with me than she would have with a cop. Proves my old point. If you wanna' litigate, call a cop. If you wanna' solution...call a biker! My shop, the pet shop, the dollar store, the tattoo shop, the hardware store, the candy store, the meat market, the grocery store, the auto parts store, the car dealer, the spring shop, the flower shop, the chiopractors office,five eaterys, four gas stations....

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Dateline Lansing...Fowlerville found to be safest town in midwest.... J/K. Look at rj a one man crime stopper!

Post imported post

No no, it's not me (blushes) This is a "good ol' boy" community. Everybody knows everybody else and we watch out for each others kids. I'm an old skool hard kore biker that had the biggest girl scout troop in our area for five years straight. I respect my peers and they respect me. Also, I can't think of a single household, including our senior pastors, that does not contain at least one firearm.

Post imported post

well We are doin great.

Post imported post

ttt

Post imported post

Forgot to add the contest doesnt included me becuase I am hosting the contest and wouldnt find it fair to be an contestant.

Post imported post

for the cause cabman you should still find bussinesses and see how many less, mmm, i mean more businesses you can get than us. :P
    i am in, i do wish to get some open carry stickers for businesses that are cool with it. i know a few off hand.:P

Post imported post

manicdevery wrote:
    for the cause cabman you should still find bussinesses and see how many less, mmm, i mean more businesses you can get than us. :P
    i am in, i do wish to get some open carry stickers for businesses that are cool with it. i know a few off hand.:P
    PM me your address and i Will send you some I am going to still get business to become open carry friendly but I am not eligible for a prize