• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry Contest

cabman1

imported post

lets start a little contest on who can get the most business
to be oc friendly and I will supply the prize for the top 2
1st place will get 1 of skips book blood in the streets (venator is in that one)2nd place will get an M.O.C. coffee mug.contest will end at the end of october.

cabman1

imported post

I do believe if some one can actually get 12 business to agree to become open carry friendly I could get Venator to have lunch with them when he can fit it into his busy schedule!!!No guarantee on this one unless he confirms It but this one would be the grand prize!!!

cabman1

imported post

If you need window stickers pm me ill get you some.Now not all business need to be able to put stickers in the windows because some franchises cant do it.

They just have to allow open carry in and we will advertise unless some one open carrying gets asked to leave.Then of course we would take them off the open carry friendly list!!

cabman1

imported post

Rules are as follow

All business must have address and phone numbers to send with them.(city and county if you can)

Please send the info to me and ill send it to springer so I can keep track.

contest ends 10/31/09

T Vance

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
I'll join in. Time hasn't been very friendly to me lately, but I should be able to do something.

Does it count if I put one on my front door during a garage sale?
Are you going to OC at your garage sale? I did at my last 2.

rj3663

imported post

cabman1 wrote:
I do believe if some one can actually get 12 business to agree to become open carry friendly I could get Venator to have lunch with them when he can fit it into his busy schedule!!!No guarantee on this one unless he confirms It but this one would be the grand prize!!!
Oh man, throw in the towel. I've got nearly the entire town of Fowlerville OC friendly. Venator can just have lunch at my house. I even had a lady that I was helping with her no start car tell a Fowlerville pd to go ahead and leave. After he was gone she said she'd seen the gun in my back pocket and she felt more comfortable with me than she would have with a cop. Proves my old point. If you wanna' litigate, call a cop. If you wanna' solution...call a biker! My shop, the pet shop, the dollar store, the tattoo shop, the hardware store, the candy store, the meat market, the grocery store, the auto parts store, the car dealer, the spring shop, the flower shop, the chiopractors office,five eaterys, four gas stations....

rj3663

imported post

No no, it's not me (blushes) This is a "good ol' boy" community. Everybody knows everybody else and we watch out for each others kids. I'm an old skool hard kore biker that had the biggest girl scout troop in our area for five years straight. I respect my peers and they respect me. Also, I can't think of a single household, including our senior pastors, that does not contain at least one firearm.