Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: VCDL Renewal Question

  1. #1
    Regular Member TFred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Most historic town in, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    7,705

    Post imported post

    The renewal form requests that I return the whole form, but to be honest, I'd rather save the stamp.

    Can I use a Bill Pay system to renew my membership? They will send a check in my name, and I can include the membership number in the memo of the check...

    I figure someone from VCDL will see this and others may benefit from the answer.

    TFred


  2. #2
    Regular Member SAvage410's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Falls Church, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    176

    Post imported post

    Or just send them an email:

    membership@vcdl.org

    That's what I did recently when I had a question about renewal.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA, ,
    Posts
    439

    Post imported post

    Why not just use paypal?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hampton, Va, ,
    Posts
    623

    Post imported post

    I usuallyjust send them a check with a donation included.
    Revelation 1911 - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond Lynchburg, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    636

    Post imported post

    TFred wrote:
    The renewal form requests that I return the whole form, but to be honest, I'd rather save the stamp.

    Can I use a Bill Pay system to renew my membership?* They will send a check in my name, and I can include the membership number in the memo of the check...

    I figure someone from VCDL will see this and others may benefit from the answer.

    TFred
    They took my check last year and I assume they have taken it again this year.

  6. #6
    Lone Star Veteran DrMark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hampton Roads, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,553

    Post imported post

    TFred wrote:
    Can I use a Bill Pay system to renew my membership? They will send a check in my name, and I can include the membership number in the memo of the check...
    I did just that.

    Seemed to work fine.



  7. #7
    Regular Member Marco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Greene County
    Posts
    3,844

    Post imported post

    Or you could just renew when you're at a Gun show.

    The members working the both will gladly assist you with renewing, a crowd at the booth tends to draw others over as well.
    Working or stopping by the VCDL booth is a great way to meet other VCDL members.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.


    ~Alan Korwin

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hampton, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    32

    Post imported post

    Sign up at the SCOPE gun show first weekend in November.

    I always like to get more new members than Bubba Ron. :celebrate

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
    Posts
    3,806

    Post imported post

    Agent19 wrote:
    Or you could just renew when you're at a Gun show.

    The members working the both will gladly assist you with renewing, a crowd at the booth tends to draw others over as well.
    Working or stopping by the VCDL booth is a great way to meet other VCDL members.
    I know I've signed up MY share of people at gun shows.
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

  10. #10
    Regular Member Bubba Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach, , USA
    Posts
    883

    Post imported post

    There's a gun show at the Virginia Beach Convention Center this weekend - October 10 & 11, 2009...we'll be glad to renew your membership!!! Thanks Ed...but we're taking LOTS of brochures...

  11. #11
    Regular Member TFred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Most historic town in, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    7,705

    Post imported post

    Bubba Ron wrote:
    There's a gun show at the Virginia Beach Convention Center this weekend - October 10 & 11, 2009...we'll be glad to renew your membership!!! Thanks Ed...but we're taking LOTS of brochures...
    Ha ha, well I certainly appreciate the offer and the friendly competition, but somehow, I think driving 150 miles to a gun show, then paying an entry fee, to avoid spending 44 cents on a stamp doesn't quite add up...

    TFred


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •