• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This is how low the liberal left will stoop! You have to watch this!

sandbandit0331

imported post

Look at the one titled gringo guns and see if you are able to keep from getting *issed off!

countrychic_2009

imported post

:banghead::banghead:Wow... this really shows how ignorant some people are... there are really no words to describe this, and yeah, that made me mad to see that. These people are just....well there is no nice way to put that... :banghead: :banghead:

TehGruu

imported post

I wonder if the animator ever actually leaves his house, or if the fear he feels keeps him trapped there.

-Gruu

D_Weezy

imported post

Yeah that gringo guns one really *issed me off. That animator must be a real dhocue bag.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Just more disingenous propaganda breeding even more ignorance among the gullible.

countrychic_2009

imported post

Well, as far as I can tell being gullible and ignorant seems to go together pretty well these days, which is unfortunate. Sometimes I find it surprising just how stupid people can be. :shock:

Alexcabbie

imported post

You know, folks it's amazing (or maybe I guess it's America) but when I went to the link I saw a vid of a cartoon absolutely excoriating Obama for taking a Nobel prize he has patently done NOTHING to earn.

THEN I located the dumbass cartoon referred to by the OP.

The author of the site in question is (my profile) a talented kid who MOSTLY "gets it"; and (God bless his puddin' head) doesn't want to see people hurt. I would guess he is a sophomore or Junior in college who was very affected by the VA Tech massacre. A talented kid with a knowledge of computers and animation who can see very clearly what is ersatz about Obama but is still young and stupid - which is how Type Two antis and child molestors like their victims - enough to blame inanimate objects for evil. The author of this blog is a Type One anti - which is to say a victim of misinformation. Obviously he does not know that the old Jewish professor who held his shouldr to the door to allow his students to jump out the window before the VA Tech shooter fired through the door and killed him could have instead stopped the madman in his tracks had he been armed - and lived to teach for years hence.

The guy who publishes that blog is in my estimate probably about 19 or 20 years old. Rather than kvetch about the jejune viewpoint, maybe we should comment him and even invite him to the range where he can see what the Brotherhood of the Gun is all about. Let's drop him a line in his comments page; and don't be all huffy and/or condescending. Type one antis mostly have good intentions. Type Two antis prey upon them. A Type One like this kid?? He is a genius, and if he can be brought over to our side can be a potent ally. Don't be so tough on him. One trip to the range could make us a very potent asset. Go to his comments and engage him. I plan to, but I am going to choose my words carefully. So should you all.