• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who was it?

TechnoWeenie

imported post

Someone called the police on you.... But it appeared that the unit cleared the call because noone wanted a return call..

Anyone from here?

FunkTrooper

imported post

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Someone called the police on you.... But it appeared that the unit cleared the call because noone wanted a return call..

Anyone from here?
Are you referring to the time of day the call took place or are did you mean to say "no one" or "no-one".

TechnoWeenie

imported post

FunkTrooper wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Anyone from here?
Are you referring to the time of day the call took place or are did you mean to say "no one" or "no-one".

Really?

I mean, really??

Since when does the time of day make 911 calls?

FunkTrooper

imported post

TechnoWeenie wrote:
FunkTrooper wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Anyone from here?

Really?

I mean, really??

Sorry I guess I was assuming you meant to say "no one" I didn't know Noone was a person.:p

ak56

Campaign Veteran
imported post

FunkTrooper wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
FunkTrooper wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Anyone from here?

Really?

I mean, really??

Sorry I guess I was assuming you meant to say "no one" I didn't know Noone was a person.:p

Peter Noone - lead singer of Herman's Hermits.

I didn't realize he was in the area.