Thread: And they call US hillbillies!

Erlanger;Boone county side, Kentucky, USA

Post imported post

I'm not much for the state versus state name calling and childishness, though I have spent my share of time in the back of a Cincinnati cruiser being made fun of for wearing shoes, and trying to speak english, and living in the city where I can't catch all my own food, and above all being an "Urban Hillbilly".

But this http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/44184/97/is all the proof I need that Ohio'ans are just like everyone else.

Post imported post

"38 year old Ohio man Donald Goodrich was arrested Friday for brandishing a stylish black 9mm pistol at his local Apple Store in Kenwood Towne Centre and threatening to shoot his iPhone because it wasn’t showing him enough respect."

What in the heck does stylish mean? Should I be accessorizing my firearm so it appears stylish? Does this style help scare off the BG?

Did a quick google check....Is this stylish?

Post imported post

this is what I call stylish

He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent which will reach to himself. -- Thomas Paine (1737--1809), Dissertation on First Principles of Government, 1795