• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

And they call US hillbillies!

Butterbone

Erlanger;Boone county side, Kentucky, USA
imported post

I'm not much for the state versus state name calling and childishness, though I have spent my share of time in the back of a Cincinnati cruiser being made fun of for wearing shoes, and trying to speak english, and living in the city where I can't catch all my own food, and above all being an "Urban Hillbilly".

But this http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/44184/97/is all the proof I need that Ohio'ans are just like everyone else.

zrukman

imported post

"38 year old Ohio man Donald Goodrich was arrested Friday for brandishing a stylish black 9mm pistol at his local Apple Store in Kenwood Towne Centre and threatening to shoot his iPhone because it wasn’t showing him enough respect."

What in the heck does stylish mean? :question: Should I be accessorizing my firearm so it appears stylish? Does this style help scare off the BG?

Did a quick google check....Is this stylish?