• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Preaching to the choir

ichigo

imported post

I know I am preaching to the choir but shooting a gun is in no way like riding a bike. Practice is essential. I found out recently I couldn't hit a chicken from 15 ft away. I gave up after four shots and let someone else shoot it. Watch out BG I may aim for your head and hit you somewhere else unpleasant.:lol:
Just a reminder for those who haven't gotten out in a while to shoot. Every gun shoots different so know your gun and practice frequently. If you don't practice, you will hit something but it may not be what you intended and you will have to live with it for a lifetime.
-banki-

thx997303

imported post

No! The chickens are our allies against the zombie cows! :p

Why were you shooting a chicken? Seems like a waste of meat.

bmeldrum

imported post

Did you just say cows?!

Maybe the chickens were trying to cross the road to avoid the zombie cows...

Practice makes permanent as my wife tells me

ichigo

imported post

thx997303 wrote:
No! The chickens are our allies against the zombie cows! :p

Why were you shooting a chicken? Seems like a waste of meat.
Pine hen, Blue grouse, pine chicken. I call them all chickens. The thing is after 4 shots it only moved like 4 feet so it wasn't a moving target.

b1ack5mith

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
Preach on, brotha! :p

I just got back from a year of no shooting, and I can't hit schnit! :?
well when did this happen!? you're saying you went shooting... without... me!??!??! :O ive got 2 boxes of 550 federal .22 that are begging to be forcefully wedged into some sort of fruit or veggie(at crisps, 12 cents a pound for pumpkins right now, so keep this in mind! mom got a20somethinpound pumpkin for just around 3$!)