• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UpDate! next OCDO BIG EVENT MASON/KITSAP Co. sunday,sunday,sunday Oct 11th

1245A Defender

imported post

Everybody call your friends. its gonna be a knockdown dragout pancake eating free-for-all!!

the family pancake house.. 3900 Kitsap way, bremerton, 4pm sunday the 11th of october.

i expect all the no-shows from all the other mason/kitsap get togethers to come to this HUGE EVENT!!

eBratt

imported post

Once again, I'll have to miss it as I can't make Sunday events. It's a shame...may end up moving for a job before the next one.

Have fun and eat a few pancakes for me!

fire suppressor

imported post

Last time I was there was about three years ago while responding to a diabetic call. Never been in there out of uniform. Is it friendly?

Squeak

imported post

fire suppressor wrote:
Last time I was there was about three years ago while responding to a diabetic call. Never been in there out of uniform. Is it friendly?
I've been there OCing. I don't really know if they saw my gun or not tho. This is kind of the reason 2,4,5, and I kinda started picking different places for smallgroup sessions is to make people aware that we, well me, aren't the bad guys.

Batousaii

imported post

i'm pretty sureI can make it too. Wife said i can drop her off at work in Tacoma a little early so my return to Kitsap would be around 4:ish. ~ I'll plan for it.

:celebrateBat

Squeak

imported post

2, 4, 5 A defender wrote:
Oh boy! im gettin excited! sounds like everybodys gonna come, we will have to put some tables together for the whole bunch!
Not to worry. The side room will seat close to 100! It's a good sized room. I'm told that Squeak checked it out. What a guy!:celebrate

fire suppressor

imported post

barring any unforeseen event I plan on being there. I am also trying to bring a friend and forum member dr. fresh. For now put me down for two

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

gsx1138 wrote:
Did you move M1? I swore you lived in Kitsap county.
An even I can actually make! I'll be there with kids probably in tow.
I've never lived on the peninsula. I spend a lot of time up near Forks, Sekiu & Callam Bay.

jeeper1

imported post

When I went to the Flaming Geyser meet a few weeks ago the bridge toll was $4.

jeeper1

imported post

That was my first trip over the bridge since they started charging a toll.