• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UpDate! next OCDO BIG EVENT MASON/KITSAP Co. sunday,sunday,sunday Oct 11th

1245A Defender

imported post

so far some of the folks that say they will be there; Me

antispam540

firesuppressor and a friend

squeak

batousaii

gsx1138 and a kid or 2

possibles are jeeper1

malichite

and the uncommitted are M1Gnr

LC

J213

Deros72

if all you guys come thats 13, i think we could do better, call all your friends!

i have PMd 20 otherlocal forum members , ive seen these guys on the board and made a list of the locals; you know who you are! and so do I!!

Commodore76

imported post

2, 4, 5 A defender wrote:

antispam540

squeak

batousaii

gsx1138 and a kid or 2

possibles are jeeper1

malichite

LC

J213

Deros72

if all you guys come thats 13, i think we could do better, call all your friends!

i have PMd 20 otherlocal forum members , ive seen these guys on the board and made a list of the locals; you know who you are! and so do I!!

If I'm unable to get an answer on the Adopt a Highway clean up, please consider this as my RSVP. Oh and one guest... Maybe two... or... :pI promise to follow up with an accurate number shortly.

Can we bring anything?

Commodore76

imported post

antispam540

squeak

batousaii

gsx1138 and a kid or 2

possibles are jeeper1

malichite

LC

J213

Deros72

Ok, now that I see that it is a restaurant... I'll only bring hungry people. :banghead:LOOK BEFORE TYPING!!! One day, I'll learn.

1245A Defender

imported post

Commodore76 wrote:
If I'm unable to get an answer on the Adopt a Highway clean up, please consider this as my RSVP. Oh and one guest... Maybe two... or... :pI promise to follow up with an accurate number shortly.

Can we bring anything?

yes! you can bring your own gun and your own money! were meeting in a restaurant!

rsvp isnt requirered, come one come all, the more the merryer! looks like you and a friend will make 11 folks planning to be there. that a new record in my book.

Commodore76

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
So, the adopt a highway is postponed? Help! I wanna do both!
AAH is still a go ! 10am Sunday - see the first post in the thread for directions.
Roger that, Sir. That would make it an entire day for us... Lemme coordinate with "the others" and see if we can play all day.Church goin folks, they can attend morning or evening service... Will touch base as soon as I know. Thanks for the heads up!

Commodore76

imported post

Just wondering if we should introduce ourselves as our screen names or have little name tags? Personally, I'll write on a tee shirt if that works. It'd be interesting to put faces to personalities here!

Respectfully,

Commodore

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Commodore76 wrote:
Just wondering if we should introduce ourselves as our screen names or have little name tags? Personally, I'll write on a tee shirt if that works. It'd be interesting to put faces to personalities here!

Respectfully,

Commodore

I've got a packet of name tags i can bring

Commodore76

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
Commodore76 wrote:

Respectfully,

Commodore

Hmmm... Not a bad idea! I'll volunteer to help with that. I know, I know Navy stands for Never Again Volunteer Yourself. I'll do it anyway. Lemme know how I can help!

Calling it a night.

Respectfully,

Commodore

1245A Defender

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
Commodore76 wrote:

Respectfully,

Commodore

weve never done anything like that before. we just say our hi's and say our screen names and a "real" name and go with that. its pretty laid back, kinda like a coffee klatch.

nobodys in charge, no gaval, no minutes, just hang out and have several conversations at once, and stay untill youre done.

sirpuma

imported post

I really wish I could be there, but we have things going on that are out of my control. I won't be able to make this one.:cuss:Hopefully for the next one we won't suddenly have a bunch of crap flung at us from all directions.

BTW, 2, 4, 5 A defender, every time I reply to your PMs it gets sent to someone else.:cuss:

Commodore76

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
Commodore76 wrote:

Respectfully,

Commodore

weve never done anything like that before. we just say our hi's and say our screen names and a "real" name and go with that. its pretty laid back, kinda like a coffee klatch.

nobodys in charge, no gaval, no minutes, just hang out and have several conversations at once, and stay untill youre done.

Is it your feeling that some might be uncomfortable with something like that? If so, I totally understand. Voluntary? Keep in mind, I'm new and bring with me ideas that might seem very odd. I know that about myself. Probably cause I'm a little odd!

Open to whatever folks want to do. My goal is to support this membership in any way I can. I feel a little impotent carrying in a place like my home town because rarely would anyone even look twice. 2A is VERY accepted and supported here.

Goin up to visit ya'all big city folk, well... Don't know how to contribute more than just showing up and being another number, but again, I'm game!

Sincerely,

Commodore